Complaint Review: timesharerentorsell

• Updated: Mon, May 16, 2011

• Reported By: Mark SoCal — San Diego California United States of America
timesharerentorsell
1685 E Main St Ste 201 El Cajon, California United States of America

timesharerentorsell Best Resort Rental Land Sale Complete RIP OFF for Time share owners El Cajon, California

*Consumer Suggestion: corruption

I can't believe I fell for this -- but they called at a time I was really short of cash -- I should have remembered "if it sounds too good to be true, then it is too good to be true."  Out $800 as of 3/23/2010 to supposedly sell my time share.  Number of offers since then? ZERO.  They guaranteed to buy my time share "at market value" if they hadn't sold it after 7 months.  I have yet to hear from them.

Per their contract "TSRS hereby guarantees that if your timeshare does not sell after 7 months, you contact us in writing, and we will make you a market value offer for the purchase of the timeshare you listed with TSRS.  Our offer price will be based on comparative pricing for the exact or similar size and location of the timeshare for sale that is currently advertised to the public.  Please submit your request in writing with a copy of this document to our mailing address listed below."

These guys are total deadbeat scammers.  Don't be a fool like I was.  I hope the CA Attorney General goes after them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2011 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/timesharerentorsell/El-Cajon-California-92021/timesharerentorsell-Best-Resort-Rental-Land-Sale-Complete-RIP-OFF-for-Time-share-owners-El-726655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on timesharerentorsell

#1 Consumer Suggestion

corruption

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

some time take the time to drive by their address in el cajon,  notice all the low life sales persons  smoken dope in the parking lot.

makes me wonder why the  el cajon police give them a free pass on this instead of busting them, or at least checking ids