Complaint Review: Tina

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Prospective pomeranian buyer — Colliers West Virginia United States of America
Tina
245 firefly ln. Liginier, Pennsylvania United States of America

Tina Allstarpoms Buyer beware!! Tina from allstarpoms a so called pomeranian breeder in ligonier pa. Refuse to send updated pics of the puppy, very rude, scam artist!!! She never said anything about deposits non refundable Liginier , Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Tina Allstarpoms

Buyer beware!! Allstarpoms in ligonier pa. Tina the so called breeder, promised updated pics on a puppy she was selling, I sent her $200.00 to hold the dog, I never seen a contract never signed anything, and never talked about any contract, she was cool at first, after she got my money, the excuses started, I wanted to be sure I was buying the same puppy I put a hold on, she said, my cameras broke, I'm busy, she's a very rude bitter person!!! I was asking to many question about the puppy, like why are her eyes blue and I asked if she was bred merle to Merle, I wanted to make sure that the poor dog wasn't blind or deaf after a couple of months, I am the buyer! She was impossible to deal with, when I asked for my money back because of her lack of communication poor business skill, and fraud!!! Plus I no longer trust her, she said no! And a few other things, I am reporting her to all of the appropriate authorities and I will expose her publicly so she doesn't do this to anyone else !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tina/Liginier-Pennsylvania-15658/Tina-Allstarpoms-Buyer-beware-Tina-from-allstarpoms-a-so-called-pomeranian-breeder-in-li-1008044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tina

Tina Allstarpoms

AUTHOR: Prospective pomeranian buyer - (United States of America)

Tina from allstarpoms did refund my $200.00 deposit this morning, very mature of her, thank you Tina! This issue has been resolved!