Complaint Review: tines transfer services,llc

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Sascha — SAN DIEGO California United States of America
tines transfer services,llc
11464 SW 131st Terrace, Dunnellon, Marion, Florida deunnellon, Florida United States of America

tines transfer services,llc zentnertruckinginc2003 picked up goods, never delivered and no contact anymore deunnellon, Florida

i put a 1 bedroom apartment for shipping on uship.com , i got a respond from zentnertruckinginc2003
 for 1500 they would move all my things from cali to va , so we packed up everything and wrapped everything as best as we could . The movers showed up on the Oct 27th  , they were wearing tines transfer shirts , 2 young guys . they seemed very nice and we helped them load 90 % of the stuff on the truck and gave me each a 100 $ tip . when we were all done they told me our stuff had taken up more space than originaly intended so i got charged  another 50  cubic ft  overage  , which was fine ( adding a cost of 280.00 ) the next day the movers call us and tell me that their boss ( billy tines ) wants to charge us another 1000 $ because it was way more than anticipated  , so i said k ,  that was oct 28th , at this point we had already paid them 211.00 from uship ,  453.36 on the credit card  and 500 $ cash .
      right now its november 9th 2012  , and uship has suspended their account , since alot of other customers , including myself , cannot reach billy tines or the movers . all my things are supposed to be delivered today but i have gotten 0 phone calls and billy tines voicemail is full , right now im going to coordinate with uship , and if there is still no contact in the next 2 weeks i will contact the police department and drive myself to florida and find him . Im a Marine Vet. that just got out of the Marine Corps  , i have a wife and a newborn son , and these people have all of my belongings . Needless to say im pretty pissed off and will try everything i can to find this guy . If your about to use their services dont ! I wanted to drive across country with a u-haul  but my wife told me just to hire someone . Lesson learned , dont listen to your wife and never ever use billy tines services .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tines-transfer-servicesllc/deunnellon-Florida-/tines-transfer-servicesllc-zentnertruckinginc2003-picked-up-goods-never-delivered-and-no-966760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tines transfer services,llc