Complaint Review: tint world

• Reported By: tsilva83 — tamarac Florida
tint world
105 w. commercial blvd. ft.lauderdale, Florida USA

tint world crooks! ft.lauderdale Florida

These people are crooks. I was just robbed by the owner. He told me the cost would be 230$ and he would remove my old tint for free. I said great! After four hours of waiting he hands me a bill for 390$ and completely denied the price we agreed upon. Boldly lying to my face. Who pays 400$ for tint? This guy completely took advantage of me and yes I'm a woman. Take your money elsewhere this man doesn't deserve it. AND the tint looks horrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tint-world/ftlauderdale-Florida-33321/tint-world-crooks-ftlauderdale-Florida-1135698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tint world