Complaint Review: Tiny Detais of Groton NY

Tiny Detais of Groton NY
129 Main St Groton, NY 13073 Groton, New York USA

Tiny Details Scam me out of my money Groton New York

This scam called Tiny Details LLC, located on 129 Main St
Groton, NY 13073, is a self called work from home company.They work with miniature calendars and other handcrafted dollhouse miniatures.

I read on a website that the company was serious and decided to give it a shot and see if it would work. I should have checked the Better Business Bureau before doing it. They have a lot of complaints and that's not a good sign. Well, I ordered this miniature calendars that, according to them it's one of the easiest ones to assemble.

Well, it's not so easy like they try to make you believe. They have a policy that if you don't complete the kit and return the whole thing in the period of 60 days they give you a 50% refund back. [continued below]....

..... Guess what? I ordered the product and after realizing how hard it was to assemble and considering how much they pay you for it I decided it wasn't worth it.

I returned the product to the company and never got the 50% refund on my credit card. I emailed the company several times asking about the refund but they never emailed me back, not even to confirm they receive the material. Well, they did bc I used the USPS delivery confirmation, that's how I know.

SCAMMERS!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiny-Detais-of-Groton-NY/Groton-New-York-13073/Tiny-Details-Scam-me-out-of-my-money-Groton-New-York-1068066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiny Detais of Groton NY