Complaint Review: tinypaws and claws

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jean — texas Texas United States of America
tinypaws and claws
Internet, Texas United States of America

tinypaws and claws Shannon Ensminger This woman is evil. I don't care how nice she ACTS. Best actress around. Hollywood here she comes! Internet, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Tiny paws and claws. Texas pocket pups. GREEDY. Deliberate deception

What kind of Breeder does this? At the same airport (Texas) shipping puppies the same day, same time that another breeder is shipping and Shannon puts her own business card in the other breeder's puppy carrier! What kind of Breeder looks at another breeder she doesn't even know and tells the breeder her puppies are so ugly that she can't imagine anyone would buy them?
How many high ranking Breeders online have had their domains and other website information and data stolen by Shannon? To hide on her website so the stolen goods can be crawled leading searchers to her site when they are looking for other Breeders? This woman is ruthless.
I AM a customer of Shannons, and my Chihuahua which was suppose to be 3 lbs is now 9 pounds. How does that happen? But I am not here to rant about my being scammed. I love my girl. I have in the past several months emailed many breeders asking questions and found several of them have had run ins with Tiny Paws and Claws stealing website information. I am  posting mainly for a woman with terminal cancer who was verbally abused by Shannon for no reason then the pure evil that emits from the woman. Evil knows how to hide itself well. Expect charming when she is selling a puppy. I got charming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tinypaws-and-claws/Internet-Texas-/tinypaws-and-claws-Shannon-Ensminger-This-woman-is-evil-I-dont-care-how-nice-she-ACTS-986356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tinypaws and claws

Tiny paws and claws. Texas pocket pups. GREEDY. Deliberate deception

AUTHOR: Maria - (USA)

I found these reports on being cheated by Mrs. Shannon too late. Mum made her buy a few years ago. My mum bought a purebred Chihuahua that grew to be 28 kg. Mum paid $2,000 and was told her puppy was a tee cup and would be 8 kg or smaller. My mum was treated well by Mrs. Shannon. When I called for my mum to ask for a partial reimbursement I was told to jump in a lake figuratively. Mums dog died of renal failure when 2 years old. We found a new breeder and our 1 year old Angel is 7.5 kg ( 4 lbs) and very healthy.
We paid $900 and we have a healthy purebred chihuahua 1/2 the size 1/2 the price.