Complaint Review: tinypawsandclaws.com

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry — Southgate Michigan
tinypawsandclaws.com
Houston Texas Internet USA

Www.tinypawsandclaws.com Tiny paws and claws, Texas pocket pups,Candy land Pomeranians Puppymill Chihuahua breeder flew very sick puppy. No reimbursement for emergency veterinarian treatment Internet

after the hell she put me through I had to come here because I see other customers that say they had good experiences and I wonder why mine was sheer hell. My puppy had fainted in the carrier and required hospitalization. When I informed Shannon all I got was treated like crap like I did something wrong. I took my puppy to the hospital as soon as the plane landed. I never saw a dime refunded. My puppy had different types of worms the doctor said where rare and not seen in this part of the United States.

Shannon is very mean  if you contact her with a problem. The other customers that have posted good letters did not have a problem because if you had a problem with the health of your puppy you would have  been sent very nasty emails saying that she gave you a deal (my dog is 9 lbs and i paid $3000 for her, down from $4000 )and her contract says she  isn't responsible for doctor bills if a puppy she sells is sick.

I am not giving my real name for this report because as it is she is going to guess who I am and send me hate mail and i have had enough of those from her already. those of you who had no problems with your puppies that is why she was good to you. For those of you who had problems with your puppies arriving to you sick you know exactly the hell I went through and you are afraid to write like i was. it has taken me over a entire year to get up the courage to come here to write this.

Shannon  is very intimidating to people who dares tell her that a puppy they bought from her is sick or has grown several pounds more then she swore.  Most of her dogs are boarded at farms and not raised at her house. I did not  know this because my puppy was flown to me. I met a couple other people on social chat rooms who live close to her and found this out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tinypawsandclawscom/internet/Wwwtinypawsandclawscom-Tiny-paws-and-claws-Texas-pocket-pupsCandy-land-Pomeranians-Pu-1064727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tinypawsandclaws.com