• Report: #619890

Complaint Review: tipthepizzaguy.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 03, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2014

• Reported By: Annoyed at pizza drivers — kennewick Washington United States of America
tipthepizzaguy.com
portland, oregon Internet United States of America

tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet

*General Comment: Scary...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: HAHAHAHAHA

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PD2 eat my words jacka**

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PD2

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Really?!

*Consumer Comment: Ideas to facilitate the smooth operation of ttpg.com

*Consumer Comment: Some people have nothing better to say

*General Comment: HAHAHAHA

*Author of original report: I am the original poster on this site

*Consumer Comment: Oh really?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Just for everyone's info

*Consumer Comment: The proof is in the posts...

*Consumer Comment: i wasnt talking about this site

*General Comment: To Steve.

*Consumer Comment: My name

*General Comment: Not Slander

*Consumer Comment: To the last posting

*General Comment: Steve is a real class act

*General Comment: wizard12

*Consumer Comment: Nitwits on the site

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Now Steve is a quitter

*Consumer Comment: Again, Steve is correct...

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I dont care anymore

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I dont care anymore

*General Comment: wizard12

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Steve "Wander" is wrong, and stupid.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PD2 and boma conspiracy

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PD2 and boma conspiracy

*Consumer Comment: Steve is correct...

*Consumer Comment: tipthepizzaguy site

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Steve (in Philadelphia, USA) is wrong

*UPDATE Employee: These people commit atrocities to food products

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Tipthepizzaguy.com

*UPDATE Employee: the one bad apple

This site claims to represent pizza drivers worldwide. Drivers often write how they spit or even worse on the food if they think the tip will be small. I got food poisoning last time I ordered delivery. These people who are members feel they should be unionized and that pizza delivery is extremely dangerous. So I guess most pizza drivers feel they need the protection of a union to keep them from getting killed after they just tried to kill someone by deficating in the food. NO more pizza for me. They also state they help cook the food too! This site looks like a place where drivers conspire to kill and brag about it afterwards. Check it out: www.tipthepizzaguy.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2010 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tipthepizzaguycom/internet/tipthepizzaguycom-Dont-ever-order-pizza-for-delivery-According-to-the-posts-on-tipthep-619890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tipthepizzaguy.com

#1 General Comment

Scary...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Im sorry to say this but YOU PEOPLE have truly turned me off of delivery food!! Integrity is that thing you do when no one is watching you. What has been shown is that ATLEAST one poster here feels its perfectly ok to DEFILE food in that manner. Its sickening!!! There is a TRUST placed on a food delivery person. Be it a delivery driver or a waitress. ALL have a responsibility to ensure the QUALITY of the food YOUR CUSTOMER has ordered. By spitting in it and the assorted extras described by the "Steve" character means that there are MORE then JUST a RANDOM few instances of disgruntled employees. Ok we get it!! YOU don't get a tip!! Not EVERY customer is going to tip!! YOU KNOW THIS!!!!! It STILL doesn't give ANYONE the right to defile food in such a way. Its a petty and selfish way of doing things!!! You can get FIVE YEARS if even a small amount of spittle gets on a cop!!! WHY would YOU risk getting 5+ years with NO FREEDOM all because YOU feel YOU didn't get what YOU feel YOU deserve. Like I said SELFISH!!!! Thankfully Im not so lazy that I wont get my own food. But given what I have read here, I think Im going to advocate that people just AVOID letting others make your food. Perhaps if LESS people are ordering their food then they can weed out those selfish a******* who think its acceptable to spit in food. I really want to thank you ALL who have posted here. YOU HAVE OPENED MY EYES!!!!! What you have shown me is that we REALLY cant trust ANYONE in the food service industry!! From the sounds of it, just ordering something different is going to get your food messed with. I think I will just stay home and cook and protect MY FAMILY from the sickness that IS delivery drivers. FYI: I think that steve guy is an a**!!! While its not very nice to be banned from a website, more often then not its because of INDIVIDUAL behavior. Its JUST LIKE going someplace and making a fool of yourself while there. Unless that place is "Make a fool of yourself-orama" YOU are going to be asked to NEVER come back. But you have to admit that his jumping on the bandwagon for Roku was a good idea back in 2012. Because NOW its everywhere and EVERYONE seems to have one. Its just sad that he has to live with mommy and daddy. One would think a grown ass adult would be able to live ON THIER OWN!!!! I guess he REALLY is special!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

HAHAHAHAHA

AUTHOR: geo - ()

Before I get on with this, I had something pointed out to me. You said that you were the author of this report. Did you get your 3 personalities mixed up and forgot you posted that under mel instead. Just proves my point that Steve, itswhatitis and mel are the same person. (Blah blah blah, now mel will come on and say he was the poster again forgetting that you already admitted to being the original author, Stevie.

Let's see...Steven Forman (alias Steven H Foreman) last address was 2720 Taunton drive Philadelphia PA. ( The reason for the alias I will get to in a minute). He runs three businesses registered to 2720 Taunton drive. The house at the address is owned by William and Elaine Forman.  Now I can't exactly prove you live in the basement still, but you do not have a forwarding address; so either you ARE living there or you are somewhere hiding like the con person you are. You see, registering your businesses at your parents house can probably help you avoid certain taxes (which is why there is an alias name). You can TELL people that you are donating from your gumball machines, but what exactly can a charity do if they can not prove where you live.

That was all rambling though, because I know you are at that basement a great share of time from a personal observation.

BTW I am forwarding that ripoffreport about your nasty gumballs to your local health board. If they can't find you, then I guess mom and dad will have to deal with them.

As for Steve's other business, its called trendandtalk.com. It also has a ripoffreport connected to it. I personally went to the site to check it out and was immediatly warned by my anti virus that there was a trojan. For people that do not know what a trojan is, its a program that when you enter your email and password to register to a site, it steals that info and then all of your credit cards, bank accounts, and other various sensitive documents can be seized by the site runner (which right now is Steven).

Still thinking where I should send that one to.

Steven wants you to think he is a great guy, but he has held 14 restaurant jobs in the last 10 years. Does your present employer know why you were not able to hold on to these jobs?

Let's see: You were fired from Domino's for stealing from the drawer. You felt that you and the driver were owed that $50 as a bonus, so you took it out of the drawer. You figured since you were running the shift that money was yours. You still do not understand why you got canned from there.

You were fired from another pizza shop for telling several of the girls that they were hot chicks and they had nice tits and asses. You were fired for harassement, but you think they were just upset because you would not let them rip off your shirt.

You were fired from Applebee's. Now this one was funny. You filed a report to the health board bacuse you were disgusted by the restaurant serving food on dirty dishes. You got fired because of this. You did not understand why you would get fired for filing a report. You didn't get fired for filing the report.....you want to know why Steven got fired.....he was the dishwasher that was responsible for washing those dishes. LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Let's summarize. Steven has an alias, he has a site that has a trojan placed on it, he also has a problem keeping jobs; and blames everyone else for his failings.

Steven also posted on here 2 years ago that he was done with this, but now 2 years later he apparently is not done with this (guess it took him 2 years to decide). He also has no clue about things. At least if you are going to say a saying say it right. It's "eat your words, not eat my words." I am guessing that you also say ,"suck your dick", instead of "suck my dick".

I will leave this with one more thing. If you post again, I will reveal who in your house has an arrest recond (its a lady) and its not a good charge either.

As for the rest of the financial records, the other family members, and other personal info; I will post it on a more pertent site, since this is for businesses ripping off your money; not for the drivel you are posting. I am not posting on this thread anymore, you will be hearing the reactions of my actions out there in Philadelphia. Have a nice day, dumbass. You never know when you might not have nice days ever again.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

PD2 eat my words jacka**

tipthepizzaguy.com/discussion/thread.php?num=16981&ip=

Al the proof you all need that several prominent members have conspired against stiffers. They don't discriminate ideas or visions. Even Board Master in this thread suggests the following and I quote verbatim "You could make up a letter that appears to be from a movie rental store. Tell the stiffer that his copy of Lord of the G-Strings, Battlestar Orgasmica, A Few Hard Men, and Free My Willy are 5 days overdue. Address it to the stiffer by name. Even better if you have the stiffer's first and last name. Works best if you know the stiffer is married or lives with a woman."

So they advocate messing with stiffers, even putting their marriages on the line? Or sending out letters suggesting the stiffer is a sex offender. These people are pretty nasty, read the thread. They don't advocate food tampering? But advocate the aforementioned nonsense. A stiff is a stiff, get over it. Remember this next time you order delivery.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

PD2

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

PD2 seems to be suffering from grandiose delusions. Must be the dumba* bug that bit you. You don't have a single thing on me. I hereby call your bluff,  you ignorant simple minded peon.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Really?!

AUTHOR: geo - ()

This is in response to the poster named Steve. The reason he is upset 2 years later is because he was recently cleared to post on ttpg, with the promise of behaving.

Instead he ranted on and on again about how pathetic everybody was on the site and how everybody should be banned for personal attacks, while his personal attacks should be overlooked since he thinks he is "special".

He was banned from the site again after repeatedly threatening the owner of the site and other posters on the site. There is a FAQ on the site that applies to EVERYBODY, except Steve.

This post right here that he just recently put on here, is just a sample of the dribble he posted on ttpg.com. TTPG.com is a site dedicated to help drivers cope with being screwed over by the Big3; but as is obvious with Steve's posting on here; he does not give a crap about the drivers fighting the Big3. He wants the Big3 to attack and bring down the drivers on the site; and then wonders why he is not allowed on the site anymore.

This poster called Steve is actually Steve Forman a.k.a. wander a.k.a. Dancing mario a.k.a. wanderfulvending a.k.a. trendandtalk.com a.k.a. Short bus Steve.

Now to wrap up this post. Mr. Forman, I advise you to cease and desist this rambling on of postings right now! I have already been told by my lawyer that you have not a penny to your name, but I was advised I could sue your parents. I was not going to go after your parents since I feel sorry enough for them having to put up with you, but keep it up and I will go after their money instead.  They have a $200,000+ home and a business of their own that ACTUALLY makes money. Do you really want them to lose money because of you constant slandering and libel got you sued for a few hundred thousand?

On second thought, I will do something even better. If I see one more post on this thread from you or your crackpot friends, I will make a post pertaining to you. You want to be famous, I will make you infamous by posting all of your financial records, all your schooling files, your address, all of your family members addresses, and all the court records that you have. You want all of this posted, just respond one more time to this thread.

Ideas to facilitate the smooth operation of ttpg.com

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

2 years later since my initial rebuttal. 2 years later...not much has changed. You will see the same imbeciles insulting and harassing a few select members. A few members that deserve commendation include: DragonofWessex, LS (lone star),  jonh, wanderfan, and Princess Lauren. These aforementioned members have always engaged in constructive dialogue. These members have omitted the bashing that seems to permeate the forum, courtesy of more prominent and infallible members (you know who you are) who have the IQ of a pigs nutsack. These members are detrimental to the true cause of that site, tipthepizzaguy.

They are jealous, conniving, manipulative, and exhibit signs of narcissism. Narcissistic personalities at their best. Don't listen to their long diatribes when they respond on here. They are dimwitted, inferior, foreskin loving kikes (especially you, PD2). So to all the infallible members of ttpg (not the ones I mentioned for commendation), fuck you, and fuck your erroneous site. I'm not full of wanderisms all the time, now am I, motherfuckers? Evil Scotty may have given me a shot or two of hot criticism, or blatant insults, but I'm the one who will be pissing on his grave. I approve this message and all the corprick gumfolk fools of corporate offices in the 3 pig companies. The 3 pig companies executives may read this and rehash the hash I just spoke and decide if they may take action against ttpg.

Some people have nothing better to say

AUTHOR: itiswhatitis - ()

If you don't like the wages, vehicle issues, corporate problems,  false findings of hidden price fees,  being hassled by mgt and customers that screw YOU over  then I have news for you.  GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS.    Its employment for ones that need extra money,  drugs, drinkers, and to bs.

Do yourselves a favor!   Write down all your expenses.  Write down what you make and you tell me if it evens out and if you can afford your everyday expenses in your lives.

No health insurance in it, employers can do what they feel.

As I recall there is another site and its way cooler than some of the people on the site.   TTPG used to be really cool and depending on members.  Now most members want to bully others.

YOUR just hurting yourself.  Like I said NOT mentioning anything else.  It is what it is.

There is a former member who I do keep in touch and is doing very well, very positive and learned to move on from childish antics.   NOT stating who that might be.   Sometimes YOU NEED TO GROW UP!

Thanks for your time!

#8 General Comment

HAHAHAHA

AUTHOR: geo - ()

Oh where shall I start. I am not going to sue you for several reasons:

(1) You went to a business ripoff site to report a constitution protected message board. That tells me that you are not too bright and probably do not have a great job, if even you have one that pays enough money to make it my worthwhile.

(2) As for the photo (if its true, because anyone can put up a fake picture) you apparently eat a lot, so if I did sue you, I would probably get nothing but all of the food you have struggled to buy to support that fat butt of yours.

(3) I have enough money. I am glad that you do not do delivery anymore. But apparently you have not been keeping up on the news lately. As for example, those two Domino's employees that boasted about tampering with food. They were not drivers, but kitchen help. For all you know, that person making your pizza might be best friends with the drivers and if there is no boss around; they f**k with your food still. Of course, I have seen managers fuck with food, so even a manager is no guarantee of mess free food if they are best buddies with the drivers.

I can guarantee that the drivers are happy that they do not deliver to your ass anymore. If you are that afraid of drivers f**king with your food, then apparently YOU are doing something to make them want to do that. Even a stiffer will not guarantee food tampering; but being a complete d*uche will guarantee it.

Talking about suing you, why don't you sue me? Oh yeah that's right. Then you will reveal that you are Steve and everything I said is true. Go ahead and sue me. As long as you pay for my attorney and my $25 an hour I lose when your case gets laughed out of court; go for it.

Filing a report on a website intended for money being ripped off of money, sounds like a welfare case move to me. What's wrong, Roku not paying your bills in that basement.

I am the original poster on this site

AUTHOR: Annoyed at pizza drivers - ()

I am not Steve. My name is Mel. My screen name on the pizza driver site was Major Dick Weed. So look up your records, find my IP and sue me, you little prick!. At least this way I can meet you in person! Your site promotes customer abuse and you are profiting from it with the little trinkets you sell. BTW: I still haven't and never will order delivery food again. Your site has wised me up. You are all sick little brats. Plain and simple: DON"T tamper with customer's food.

Oh really?

AUTHOR: EGABTR - (United States of America)

This is news to me. I have nothing to do with Steve and now you claim our posts come from the same computer? Talk about reaching.

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Just for everyone's info

AUTHOR: geo - (USA)

I would like to inform you that the last two posts came from the same computer. I have the address, but will not put it on here.  Same person, or two people, leave it up to you.

The proof is in the posts...

AUTHOR: EGABTR - (United States of America)

The barrage of personal attacks on Steve are just proof of the childish mindset of the pizza boys on that site. It's sad that they have to resort to such actions, but if you spend any amount of time on the site, you plainly see it is populated by alleged "adults" who are more like middle school kids in actions and words.

i wasnt talking about this site

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

I was talking about the tip site. Not in my parents basement. Dont live there

#14 General Comment

To Steve.

AUTHOR: geo - (USA)

If you don't want people using your name, then stop putting it down as the author of your posts. If I am going to rebuttal you, then I have to refer to the poster's name that they list. You put Steve. If you don't want us calling you Steve on here then change your author name to something more fitting.....like "clueless" or "basement boy". Then I can address you that way then.

Keep posting on here. I can tell by all the people voting "no" on your posts, that they are catching on to you also. Have a good life in that basement there, "basement boy".

My name

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Everyone loves using my name.  No one loves being the guilty one.   What a far cry.  Seriously do some people have anything better to do.

All I have to say is watch what you say on the site, watch what you present on the site because people are watching.  Yet people like myself can't provide anything but yet you make me look the bad guy instead of idiots that have no clue whatsoever.

Tipthepizzaguy site has everything from some members who want to bash and slam someone who quite honestly is doing better than ever.   Until most of the members wake up and realize that things are going where they are, don't be slamming someone where you really don't know.

To this point,  yes I do take a look on the site and read different things.  If you people don't like the atmosphere find something else.  On the other hand it's all been good.

Until the ones that slam me and the postings are taken off I have no choice but to attack a senseless website with a bunch of nobodys on there.

There is a reason for everyone.  Now you will show your true colors.

#16 General Comment

Not Slander

AUTHOR: geo - (USA)

To Steve: Slander is a spoken lie. Libel is a printed/written lie.

I did neither one because my post is not full of lies. Yours on the other hand, is full of lies. Your claiming that it all got erased does not make it a truth, because nothing truly gets erased from the internet. I found your old message board and a few threads in TTPG that support most of my truths; the rest came from a background check of you through my lawyer.

Don't worry, I am not going to sue. My lawyer said that you are a "no asset" lawsuit, which means you have nothing but debt. I can afford a lawyer, but what exactly would I get from you......nada.

Amazing how the parents can have a 4 bedroom house worth $185K and even their own business in the house, while you live in the basement avoiding paying debts.

It just blows my mind.

To the last posting

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

It's called slander and I will not put up with it.  Say what you want to.  Stop hiding behind a computer screen.  You think you know everything.  Go bang your mother dumb a*s.

Until the posts and illegal stuff of me is taken down I will continue to put a bad mark on tipthepizzaguy site.   Like I said I never mention names.  Unlike you who keeps bringing my name up at least I have an awesome reputation with the public.

You keep bringing my name up.  Do you have anything better to do than to make fun of me?  Too bad lawyers fees are a lot because I can use this as a paper trail and find out exactly where you're located at.

Tipthepizzaguy site will always have a red flag indication in it.  You know why.  Because people like yourself that have nothing better to do.

#18 General Comment

Steve is a real class act

AUTHOR: geo - (United States of America)

The guy who filed this report (Steve) has been kicked off of several message boards (including his local one in Pennsylvania) for violating the rules of the boards.

Steve is a hypocrite.  He has also talked about getting revenge on customers that do not tip. He has also been fired from a pizza shop for telling a customer that she had hot tits. He even called the health board on a shop, because the boss told him to do his job.

You see, Steve has a problem. He gets upset at girls when they won't react to him. He gets pissed because they pay attention to their boyfriends instead of jumping his bones. Steve also thinks that he will be a Qadzillionaire from selling Rokus and gumballs. When he makes pizza drivers look like idiots, he goes on the defensive. He thinks everyone should give him a free ride since he is retarded.  You can look up his video on youtube called dancing disco mario for proof that he is a dumbass. He is trying in vain to sell Rokus, but all he is doing is making himself look like an idiot.

All of the stuff he has posted about tipthepizzaguy.com is nothing but a little child trying to get revenge on people. This report is just vindictive and filled with lies.

I can back up everything I say about the nitwit (past history of firings, not paying bills, harassing girls, tucking bucks for strippers, his brilliant ideas of putting videos on gravestones, his taking down you tube and ebay, and his compete lack of social skills).

What he has posted on here is defamation (look it up wander) and his friend is lying out his ass. I can back up my facts, but I know he can't. Defamation is illegal, and can cost you everything. I advise that wander removes this slanderous attack before he ends up losing everything. Unlike your many years of "seeing a lawyer" and not following through, I actually have seen one.  I was advised that I can sue you for these false accusations. I can back up mine, can you???

I see that he doesn't care anymore, but then responds again. What a joke and a clueless individual that is going to have reality kick him in the a**.

#19 General Comment

wizard12

AUTHOR: Adairsville - (United States of America)

they all blah blah about me me caught, well, three years later im still spitting and still delivering, LOL so you better tip cause now im going to start pissing in those pies. yummy!

Nitwits on the site

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

It just absolutely amazes me that some people have nothing more to do or to say about someone or something.  The above people who put those stupid ass comments in have anything to what it takes to post something not legit.

For the record as I mention on no names mentioned from the site.  So therefore, why are those condoning an attack.

When you have members on a forum that have nothing better to do and attack the one or two people then you could be very skeptic.  The reason the administrator kicked off the member who was on there for 10 years was because of threatening emails.

Well if the administrator would just have the balls to reply right back then it wouldn't be so bad.  So it's okay for the person in charge of tipthepizzaguy and let the members attack with someones name and to decipher anything but not to remove.

Attention to the public.  If you go on the site be careful what you say and don't offend anyone.   If the tip site keeps going the direction it is then there is something wrong.   If the drivers on the site had the balls they would form a lawsuit against the companies for any problems with their franchisees and the companies.

Just because the member who was kicked off has bad grammar, gets made fun of, etc.,  does that make it the right for bullies to attack.  One day majority of the members will look themselves in the mirror and realize that the member who was kicked off will take the negative into the positive.   This report may never die and will serve a purpose.   If anyone has any questions when looking up that member call him first before assuming anything.

#21 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Now Steve is a quitter

AUTHOR: Ed Brown - (United States of America)

After all that stink, now Steve in (Philadelphia, USA) "doesn't care anymore."  And then there is this lunatic, EGABTR, who on what horse it rode in on is a person who has no idea of what they are talking about. Secret chats on a chat channel... there hasn't been a conversation on the chat channel at TipThePizzaGuy for years. I despise liars, and EGABTR is a liar of the worst sort.

I pretty sure that Team Steve is accustomed to having his homework done for him due to the lack of shine on his own shoes and all, so Wizard 12's remarks earlier within this thread should have been a tip off to him on where to search at TipThePizzaGuy for proof of allegations he is trying to make. I've done your homework for you "wander", see  thread, The business of revenge and non-tippers.

Review that Team Steve. I didn't, because I didn't have to. I have every confidence that you and the liar EGABTR will find that between the two of you, you are both idiots. The both of you are too stupid to find an elephant in a haystack. Like there is epidemic deleting of posts at that site, indeed, not.

Worse than a bunch of idiots is a bunch liars. Prove ME wrong and I will withdraw my potests.

Again, Steve is correct...

AUTHOR: EGABTR - (United States of America)

These posters who bash Steve are completely in the wrong. Again, I have seen members of this website, including the moderator/owner himself advocate tampering with people's food if they do not tip. I write this new post to add the information that I saw them in their private chat just last night talking about how they need to delete posts and topics dealing with food tampering before anyone can find it themselves. I do not know why these people are intent on smearing Steve, but their actions are appalling.

#23 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I dont care anymore

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

Im not going to say what's true or not anymore. For years I tried to get along with members there. After being constantly ridiculed by the vast majority of them, I lashed out. I stood up for myself and ridiculed them back. How did that turn out? The hostility increased ten fold. It's like a bully who gets stood up to.The bully finds that pure act offensive and retaliates by upping the ante. Rather than continue the McCoy vs. The Hatfield saga, I'm throwing in the gloves and moving on. Everyone at that board can live their happy little lives. I'll continue building my success and forget the time i wasted there. My apologies to everyone concerned for the comments on here. I dont expect an apology for the years of mistreatement towards me because many there don't seem classy enough. Just goes to show you what it's like trying to get along with a pool of piranhas.

#24 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I dont care anymore

#25 General Comment

wizard12

AUTHOR: Adairsville - (United States of America)

I posted on the site about spitting in the pizza. I still deliver and if you don't tip me I still spit in your pizza. Each and every time. If you don't like it then tip me you cheap bastards.

#26 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Steve "Wander" is wrong, and stupid.

AUTHOR: TheDanMan - (United States of America)

..he is 100% false.  Never, not even once, in any way, shape or form, has the concept of food tampering and the like EVER been accepted or condoned on the tipthepizzaguy.com forum.  I used to be a regular member there but I no longer make posts; I just lurk mostly, but I digress from my point.

The "man" in discussion, Steve (username "wander" on the forum), has proven time and time again that he cannot function properly in society, because he is mentally unstable, and may be facing a lawsuit for defamation of character.  Go on YouTube and type in "Disco Mania Dancing mario" and watch the video and you will see what I mean.

#27 UPDATE EX-employee responds

PD2 and boma conspiracy

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

Boma (boardmaster) has deleted many threads pertaining to food tampering, in a vain attempt to pull the wool over your eyes. I find it decidedly inconvenient that old posts are now magically gone. Nary a post can be found between seasoned members of that board pertaining to food tampering stories. PD2 was the main culprit. Even going as far as vandalizing a poor families house/other property on x-mas eve. Malefic (another board member) was instrumental in instigating PD2 into such an act. That thread is also gone. I feel these rebuttals defending this forum should, at thr very least, be nullified. The members put on a facade to mislead the general public. PD2, malefic, Ed Brown, and others who have vigurously and relentlessly went on the offensive towards me, have demonstrated support and willingness to engage in corrupt actions on the job. A select few have not been working in the pizza industry for several years now, but give unaminous support for those who currently work in this industry. Indiscretions include: passing illicit prescription drugs classified as schedule controlled substances under the DEA, vandalism and theft of property, engaging in food adulteration, making sexual comments about beastiality acts with customer's pets.

I reiterate my point, they are corrupt and putting on a facade. The collaberation of many members to hide the dark side of the truth comes as no surprise. It's nothing short of fallacious for certain members to offer their side of the story. Obviously, the redundant threads pertaining to tipping/not tipping should be enough of a red flag.

#28 UPDATE EX-employee responds

PD2 and boma conspiracy

Steve is correct...

AUTHOR: EGABTR - (United States of America)

I have to agree with Steve's latest rebuttal. I, too, have been in this private chatroom and have witnessed many members of this site discussing ways they have tampered with the customer's food if they feel they will not get a tip or one that is smaller than they like. The site's owner, who goes by the name "boardmaster", openly encourages members to tamper with food items and to otherwise exact revenge on customers that do not tip the way they like. it is disheartening to see alleged adults condoning such juvenile, and in many cases, illegal behavior.

tipthepizzaguy site

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

The last poster I agree with.  They are banning me from the site when the boardmaster needs to look over on many different comments.   Lots of racism, negative stuff on certain members.  The difference between my posting is that no names are included.  One of the names hasn't really been on there.

The first paragraph on the site demonstrates that they're forcing customers to tip the drivers.  If thats the case the website needs to be changed around.    How dare members scrutinize  someones personal business and business thriving needs.

The tipping isn't the issue.  the issue is that delivery charge.   As for tampering and other evidence it is on the site.

Lesson to be learned and a heads up.  If anyone goes on the site be warned what you are getting.    It's nothing but people who are behind a computer screen and have nothing but negative to say.  One day it will come at them that you need to be careful who you state about.

#31 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Steve (in Philadelphia, USA) is wrong

AUTHOR: Ed Brown - (United States of America)

I am a member of the discussion forum TipThePizzaGuy, and an individual to whom Steve has directed some of his remarks above. Steve couldn't be further from the truth. I know the forum by having been a member of it since 2006. I read it every day.

The website does not represent any one business in particular, it is made up of board participants, that taken collectively, are representative of the industry in which they work. The pizza delivery business.

Food tampering is not only despised on that forum, it has been considered reprehensible and known to be illegal by the rather keen members of that forum from the time of the board's inception.

The slow slacker here named Steve (from Philadelphia, USA, whom I dub 'Team Steve'), who is also known as "wander" on the TipThePizzaGuy" forum, has made a fool of himself on that website. He also brought in an associate of his at aawebexpress who also made a fool of himself. The combination of the two was unbearable. Team Steve, "wander", has been banned from that site.

I don't care what you do here on this forum. I've only gone to the trouble to make this post so that you have some ilk of the kind of idiot you are dealing with, with Team Steve. It was an extreme amount of patience given to "wander" at TipThe PizzaGuy" Ultimately he has been banned from that site.

TipThePizzaGuy does not represent a product, rather, it acts as a loose group of like minded individuals who represent the general interests of employees in a particular service industry.  Topics such as racism, food tampering, or even products such as Roku are not off limits. Even aawebexpress.com is fair play. It is my opinion that topics such as those are given an honest assessment by the end of the day on that forum.

Since I'm acting as an unauthorized spokesman for TipThePizzaGuy, I should make the disclaimer that I'm highly partisan.

These people commit atrocities to food products

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

Members of the board as follows in my diatribal responsive cats out of the bag: PD2 malefic boardmaster ronnoc ed brown and several others have a private chat room accessible through the site. there they have admitted to the act of food tempering. they have openly admitted to spitting in customrts food, letting food get cold before completion of delivery, adding snot and boogers to food, and dropping food on the dirty floor on purpose then repacking it. they are privately advocating the revenge against people who dont tip or are rude but in the open public forum they denounce it. That entire board is corrupt, with mindless fools who insult and sneer their way through life.most of them are washed uo hasbeens and neverweres. I have provided proof to the corporate offices of the major pizza chains outlying these atrocities commited against the food products by the bad people.

#33 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Tipthepizzaguy.com

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

As the prior posting has stated,  I was also a member on the site.   Will be discontinuing due to lack of negativity on the site.

Delivery driving to a customer or business has lots of moments.  When I delivered for one of the big companies the customer always received their goods.  Never any moment would I spit in the food or anything like that.

It all depends what and where you're located at.  Had awesome moments and had weird moments.

Delivery driver isn't fun either especially with the delivery charge.

I agree with the OP about the website that it needs more attention and better practices on the public but as far as what people say I am with you.  The site needs better moderating.  The site has gone down drastically which is why there are no more ads on the site.

the one bad apple

AUTHOR: funnybuns - (United States of America)

I have been apart of tip the pizza guy website for a great number of years, although I am not currently a big visitor anymore, I would say that the site has definently gone way down hill in the last 3 years. We all know our customers are who enable us to get a pay check, but when that paycheck is expected to come from the customer(in form of tip) then unfortunately when people get angry about it, they can take things too far. There was once a poll done on the website, on how many have or would taint food. Only one out of 40 said they had or would taint, and the most we could figure is that was a troll. The worst I have personally done was shake a side bottle. The thing about tainting food, is that your angry at one person, and wish to" get back" at them, and it is very possible that you will be hurting others at the same time... I have worked at many different pizza shops, and I have NEVER seen one example of food tampering other then one driver kept his heater off in the winter, the pizza was pretty much frozen, but I have to agree that under the circumstances, he totally deserved it. I have health with chronic non tippers, all you can do is mail them a not explaining it... and give it patience... some people just wont tip. I even had one lady ask me to hold out my hand and spit in it, and told me that was my tip(I hadn't even asked her for one). Now on only one occasion did I mention tipping to a customer while on delivery... it was 10 degrees outside with a wind chill much colder, it was snowing heavily, and my little car got stuck combing into their drive, they had me stand out in the cold for 25 minutes while they dug up change, they ended up giving me a bag of pennies she said there was a$ 4 tip in there I said that I hoped so!, it was dark, and in all honesty I normally would take the food right back to the store, but sadly It was probably $ 26 worth of change in the end, the total was about$ 10 more than what she gave... she was called by my manager asking her to pay her balance and tip the driver properly or to never order again, she hadn't called since.

Now as for the dangers, I want you to take a car, put a big sign that light up to be the brightest thing around, and drive around slowly trying to read numbers on houses that aren't lit, and tell me you would not have one thought about being shot or robbed. The pizza toppers on cars are just huge" ROB ME" signs... sick. I always refused to wear mine lit. And if you still don't see the dangers of riding around for tip credit (less than minimum wage cause owners will fire you for not claiming you made tips, even if you didn't really make any) you need to look up pizza driver murdered and see just how many popped up on your search. I knew a man named jeremy moore, he gained national spotlight for about a day, cnn, things like that... he was sent down to 10th Steve in Oklahoma city, it was run down apartment community, but the owners of the pizza shop said if he didn't go he would be fired... this was not an options see that he had a new mortgage and a 2 week old baby to take care of... so he went, and he was met by a few 13 year old boys that shot him dead for just the pizza, left his cash, his car, just wanted the$ 40 worth of food... now, what's worse is it was later proven that if any of the few neighbors who still lived there called 911, he wouldn't have died(well hopefully wouldn't have) but unfortunately no one did anything, and after 1 hour of him not answering his phone or returning to the store, another driver went and found him dead... it was said the owners paid for the funeral and set up funds for his wife and newborn, but im sorry, NO D**N PIZZA IS WORTH A HUMAN LIFE.

So please consider us, we aren't teenager, most are elderly, or working parents... we pay alot to bring you your pizza to your door braving drunk drivers or just dumb drivers, to bring you YOUR food for your table so we may put food on ours. The pizza guy site has turned into a hate filled pit of racism.. and I am not proud of that. But I was always proud to serve my customers with great service, and the ones who tipped will always have a spot in my heart for holing our family thrive and survive.

Oh and most people don't want a union, but even I would consider one so we would be paid fairly.