Complaint Review: tiptop websites.com

• Reported By: Phoenix — Colorado Springs Colorado
tiptop websites.com
Cocoa Beach, Florida USA

tiptop websites.com Fraudulent credit card activity Cocoa Beach Florida

TipTop Website offers a wonderful webbuilder, but I've dealt with them for numerous years and know first hand that they cannot be trusted with your credit card numbers. DO NOT GIVE THEM A CARD NUMBER ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR PRIMARY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I's in your best interest to use a reloadable card for your account with them. Several yrs ago I had several websites with them. I did not update the billing information for the sites that I no longer wanted, but they took it upon themselves to use the credit card info for the one site that I wanted to keep and began charging that card unbeknownst to me, despite the fact that I was not regularly logging on to those accounts, nor did I ever update the billing info for those sites. The customer service, was, at one time acceptable, but now it's absolutely deplorable. No live customer service via telecommunications and they will only answer emails when they want to. Many times I've been left to simply fend for myself to work out problems with my site, which leads to down time and possible loss of revenue. I paid them 200.00 to be listed in Google searches and was told it would take 5 days to a month to see results and after 2 months I asked for a refund and was told that because of the type of site I have, they were unable to help me. They offered me a free year of of not paying the monthly fee of 9.95, but I was not impressed because I was still going to lose over 80.00. They knew when they accepted my payment that they were not able to be of assistance. Bottom line, TipTop Website, despite the fact that they offer a nice product, seems a bit dubious in its business dealings and remember DO NOT ALLOW THEM ACCESS TO ANY REAL BANK ACCOUNT! GET A RELOADABLE CARD THAT YOU CAN HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tiptop-websitescom/Cocoa-Beach-Florida/tiptop-websitescom-Fraudulent-credit-card-activity-Cocoa-Beach-Florida-1098731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tiptop websites.com