Complaint Review: Tire and Wheel Connection

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: melissa abel — Houston Texas
Tire and Wheel Connection
11330FM 1960 W Houston, Texas USA

Tire and Wheel Connection: Jack ,the general manager Extremely Inappropriate Verbal assault by manager Houston Texas

Complaint is service & sales issues:Took truck in for tire service. They called stating it was ready. About 7 days later, I went to pick up. They solicited me for work on my car. I took truck and left car. Truck's tire pressure light was illuminated when I left. I called and they said to trade out when I picked up car and they would try to really repair it this time. They called stating car was ready and I explained I needed the truck for a few more days and also was traveling but would come Monday or Tuesday next week.Sales person Chris was very nice and said ok. On Tuesday, I receive a call from the manager "Jack" who says in a very aggressive unprofessional tone: "you need to come get this car. I'm sick of looking at it. I am going to tow & impound it today if you don't. Who drives a $100,000 car & leaves it? I ain't your storage lot. When I tow it off, you will have to pay to have it towed and get it out of impound." I was shocked and frightened by his aggression. My friend took me to get it. I was too afraid to trade the truck out at that point due to his rash behavior. When I picked car up Jack's hostile behavior continued. I paid and left. When pulling out I realized the tire sensor light on the car was on. Now I had two cars that werent properly fixed. My husband went back the next day to visit with Jack. Jack refused to apologize for his verbal attacks. My husband deemed it was not safe to leave either vehicle due to the previous spontaneous threats and Jack's inability to reason. Notice I do not have Jack's last name because now they will not give it to me correctly after two attempts. We truly have seen any person in any sort of business behave this way, not to mention not fixing cars properly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-and-Wheel-Connection/Houston-Texas-77041/Tire-and-Wheel-Connection-Jack-the-general-manager-Extremely-Inappropriate-Verbal-assau-1101043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire and Wheel Connection