Complaint Review: Tire Choice Store

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: Disgruntled Customer — Port Sint Lucie Florida
Tire Choice Store
250 NW Cashmere Rd. Port Saint Lucie, Florida USA

Tire Choice Store Store #29 St. Lucie West Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else ! Port Saint Lucie Florida

I had a 60 month battery installed by Tire Choice Store #29 in St. Lucie West, Fl .  After 16 months, the battery died and I had to get AAA to install a new battery- I was stuck out on I-95.    When the failed battery was returned for a prorated refund I was promised a refund check on 12/27/2013.

I am still waiting for my refund.  Repeated phone calls to the manager of the store are met with remarks that the owners " only make out checks once a month".  Repeated online complaints to the Tire Choice web complaint site have produced statements that they want to provide exceptional service.

I do not want any more exceptional service from this company.  I want my money back in the form of a refund check as promised when I returned the failed battery.

2/22/2014- Update- Still no response or refund from Tire Choice, so I filed a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Choice-Store-/Port-Saint-Lucie-Florida-34986/Tire-Choice-Store-Store-29-St-Lucie-West-Do-yourself-a-favor-and-go-somewhere-else-P-1124447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Choice Store