Complaint Review: Tire Choice

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Vinnie — Fort Myers Florida
Tire Choice
10451 Corkscrew Commons Dr Estero, Florida USA

Tire Choice Went to have my battery tested, had no tester purhased Battery, Told me trouble with front end need tunup Estero Florida

Car would not start . Road service gave me a jump start. He told me to have battery tested. Went to Tire Choice in Estero Florida. They said they could not test it did not have tester. The Battery was at least four years old, bought a new battery and had it installed. Got the bill before I paid it they told me I needed  tunup and my front end was bad. I just paid for the battery and left the car was  sputtering badly for a while then it was pulling dramatically to the right. This was not happing when I drove it there. I went back and asked them to have the mechanic show me the problems that he found with the car.  I was told they never put the car on the lift and couldn't show me the problems.  Next, I told them that the car was pulling dramatically to the right; he said that was because there is something wrong with the front end.  When I told him that I had just had a tune-up and the front -end fixed and could show him the bill, he went out to look at the car and said that the front right tire needed air.  I put air in the tires and the car didn't pull anymore.  They took air out of the tires because it wasn't pulling when I came in.  As far as the sputtering goes, I added dry gas and marvel mystery oil to the gas tank and the sputtering stopped.  Obviously, they put something in the gas to make it sputter.  I caught him in such a bold face lie that it topped any lies I've heard before.  Stay away from Tire Choice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Choice/Estero-Florida-33928/Tire-Choice-Went-to-have-my-battery-tested-had-no-tester-purhased-Battery-Told-me-troub-1140785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Choice