Complaint Review: Tire Choice

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: Rozetta — Riverview Florida
Tire Choice
10742 Big Bend Road, Riverview, FL 33579 Riverview, Florida USA

Tire Choice TIRE CHOICE PUT 6 QUARTS OF OIL IN MY ENGINE INSTEAD OF THE REQUIRED 3.5!!!!! Riverview Florida

Tire Choice put 6 quarts of oil in my engine instead of the specified 3.5.  This over-fill caused damage to my Nissoan Xterra and I had to pay AutoWay Nissan almost $486,55 to repair the damage to my oil pan, gaskets and seals.  I have demanded payment from them to cover my bill, but they refuse to acknowledge that they did anything wrong.  They caused this damage to my vehicle and they should stand accountable and pay me for my repairs!  I am a senior citizen and live on a small widow's pension and these repairs have put me in debt plus interest until I pay the balance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Choice/Riverview-Florida-33578/Tire-Choice-TIRE-CHOICE-PUT-6-QUARTS-OF-OIL-IN-MY-ENGINE-INSTEAD-OF-THE-REQUIRED-35-1048000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Choice