Complaint Review: Tire Choice

Tire Choice
13006 Race Track Rd Tampa, Florida United States of America

Tire Choice Charged me a lot Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Stay away from the Tire Choice on race track road

The Tire Choice store in Race Track Rd charged me $250 for a Wiper Motor and $250 for a used (bought from LKQ) headlight harness. When I told the manger (Adam) about the huge difference between the best one available online and the one he sold to me, he was very rude and said that it is online price and his price is different. Initially i was told by one of his employer that it would be $25 only but i was shocked to see $250 in the bill, I had no choice but to agree to it because he had a story for it. He charged me for Tire Disposal too and that is something which he did not do it for me. When I asked him to take the Tire Disposal fee off my bill he said that they were pre-disposal fee (bad story).  I told him that he has lost a customer and he was like "Okay, Thank You". Please take action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Choice/Tampa-Florida-33626/Tire-Choice-Charged-me-a-lot-Tampa-Florida-996334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Choice

Stay away from the Tire Choice on race track road

AUTHOR: philr - ()

The Tire Choice is a big rip off.... I went to the location in Tampa off of race track road.... A break job that should have been about $250 cost about $450.... And they found all of these other things supposedly wrong with my car...  They said I had to spend another $1000 to fix everything.   Turns out they were untruthful about everything. I took the car to another garage and they found no issues at all.  Stay away from the Tire Choice in tampa and off of race track road.... they are a scam that just wants to take your money !!!

Go anywhere else to get your car fix.... just stay away from the Tire Choice on Race Track Road, Tampa Florida