Complaint Review: Tire Works Total Car Care

• Updated: Sun, June 22, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Las Vegas Nevada
Tire Works Total Car Care
9590 W Tropicana Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Tire Works Total Car Care 3 Hours turned into a 14 day nightmare! Las Vegas Nevada

I was convinced to get my a/c fixed here because the manager said they would beat any other place. What a big mistake! They told me it would take 3 hours, then 6 hours later they called and said they broke my radiator, so I had to wait another day.  After I picked up my car, my family went on a road trip to California 2 days later.  When we were in the middle of the desert, my car started smoking and just stopped. My family almost got into a major accident. I had to have my car towed to Barstow which was the closest dealership.  They told me that the hose to my radiator was not secure because of a improperly installed clamp and it leaked all the transmission fluid. They said I needed a new transmission, $3500.

The corporate office treated us like we did something wrong. The worst customer service I have ever experienced, plus they didn't want to reimburse me for the money I had to spend.  Danille at corporate is very unprofessional and will never return your calls. I will be taking further action against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2014 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Works-Total-Car-Care/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89147/Tire-Works-Total-Car-Care-3-Hours-turned-into-a-14-day-nightmare-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1156607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Works Total Car Care