Complaint Review: Tire Works

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Las Vegas Nevada
Tire Works
4700 w. Craig rd. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Tire Works. Keith Sullivan, Rochelle Weightman, Jeff Weightman. Theft. State Investigation Cover-up. Cheating Management. Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The Truth

I am someone who is well aware of the business practices of Tire Works, and the personalities (personal lives) of the owners/managers of tire Works.

First let's start with general Manager Keith Sullivan. Sullivan was fired from Big-O Tires for theft, on a huge scale. He then went to work for Tire Works where he was a perfect fit for Rochelle (Roshie), and Jeff Weightman. The two Weightmans are drug users, and very crooked business people. Everything from their policies of lying to customers to Tax Fruad.

All Tire Works stores are staffed by underpaid, underskilled, and overworked amateurs. many of them are hired without any previous automotive experience, and are given no training. They are thrown to the wolves, and prodded to sell, at any cost. Rochelle, and Jeff weightman employ these poeople knowing that they have nowhere else to go, and constantly threaten them with their jobs.

Rochelle weightman told me personally, regarding their investigation by the state Attorney General and news 13, that "there is no bad press if youyr name is spelled correctly". Do you really want to take your business to these people?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tire-Works/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89032/Tire-Works-Keith-Sullivan-Rochelle-Weightman-Jeff-Weightman-Theft-State-Investigatio-1078314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tire Works

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The Truth

AUTHOR: Keith - ()

After one of my associates informed me about this report, I was at first not really bothered by the nonsense people can actually write and get away with on the internet - crazy stuff. I initally though that I would leave it alone and move on to important things in my life. Then after sharing this report and the garbage it contained with my wife - she inspired me to write a rebuttle. So here is my esponse to the "hater" that wrote the report...

First - I was never ever fired from Big O Tires for theft - NEVER EVER! Total lie in every sense of the word!! I am extremely proud of the work I did at Big O Tires. We parted ways simply due to a major conflict in the direction the company was headed.

Second - I am not the General Manager of Tire Works - I am the Executive VP since 11/15/2009 - and proud of it!

Third - The stuff written about the owners of the company is simply false and totally offensive.

Fourth - We have awesome employees that love to assist our customers.

In closing, It amazes me how someone could get away with writing complete lies about someone. I am not sure who the coward that wrote the original comment is - I don't need to know who he/she is.  I do know that he/she certainly has no integrity...and that carma always wins out in the end.

I will not reply to any other garbage that the coward writes on this site.

Thanks for allowing me to defend my name...KS