Complaint Review: Tirebank - Air Free Tires

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: MLK — Tempe Arizona
Tirebank - Air Free Tires
836 Dougherty St New Smyrna Beach, Florida USA

Tirebank - Air Free Tires Kept my money and the tires, which they say they can resale! New Smyrna Beach Florida

I ordered airless bicycle tires from Air Free the beginning of March, 2013. My bank account was immediately debited. When I finally received the tires and couldn't get them to fit, I began the return process. They received the tires back in April, 2013 .. and please note that per their web site:"Please make sure you have a Return Authorization first." (which I did) All goods returned must be saleable.

This is now July, 2013, and the Tirebank - Air Free tire people still have my money, the tires, and for all I know they have resold the tires and have that money, too. By defintion, is this a scam, or fraud?

I can't tell you how many emails I've sent this company (it's pointless calling their phone number because they never answer) asking for my refund. Below is the response I received from a Hugh Waters on May 13, 2013:

Hugh Waters (Tirebank - The Tire People)

Thank you for pointing out your difficulty. I did look into your order and everything is fine now. Your refund is being processed this evening. We will refund the entire $108.01

Hugh
Tirebank - The Tire People

I guess at this point I will have to kiss my $100.00+ goodby and warn the next person thinking about purchaseing from this company to Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tirebank-Air-Free-Tires/New-Smyrna-Beach-Florida-32168/Tirebank-Air-Free-Tires-Kept-my-money-and-the-tires-which-they-say-they-can-resale-Ne-1065563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tirebank - Air Free Tires