Complaint Review: TIREPACKAGE.COM - UNITED WEB SALES

• Submitted: Thu, March 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 16, 2006

• Reported By:mayslanding New Jersey
TIREPACKAGE.COM - UNITED WEB SALES
1823 EAST 17TH STREET SUITE 320 SANTA ANNA, California U.S.A.

TIREPACKAGE.COM - UNITED WEB SALES RIPOFF FRAUDULENT WEBSITE UNABLE TO BE CONTACTED BY PHONE OR EMAIL SANTA ANNA California

I am writing to inform every 4-wheeling enthusiast who is looking to get a good deal on some tires and rims. my recent experience with the so called www.tirepackage.com has been one hell of an experience.

First off,I placed an order through their website and followed the payment procedures. I ordered a set of Pro-Comp wheels with a set of BF Goodrich all terrains totaling just over $1500.00. The website sent me a bogus confirmation number and stated that the charges would be billed through United Web Sales and my order would be shipped that day.

After several days and no tires at my door, I punched in my confirmation number to come to find out that my order was pending and to check back later. Another several days went by and no tires. I emailed the website about fifteen time as well as called the phone number provided another fifteen times and left messages with no response.

As of today I checked with my credit card company and they said the transaction with United Web Sales was still pending. At this point I asked some friends about the site as well as did some research to find out that www.tirepackage.com was bogus. I immediately contacted my credit card company and they red flagged my pending transaction from United Web Sales.

Just give another heads up. tirepackage.com has several websites with the same bogus email addresses and phone number. I could only find two of them and they are liftdepot.com and winchdepot.com. I now hope that by writing this letter people who have ordered any merchandise from tirepackage.com will come forward and report them. Don't be another victim because I was almost one.

Billy
Mayslanding, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIREPACKAGECOM-UNITED-WEB-SALES/SANTA-ANNA-California-92705/TIREPACKAGECOM-UNITED-WEB-SALES-RIPOFF-FRAUDULENT-WEBSITE-UNABLE-TO-BE-CONTACTED-BY-PHO-181556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIREPACKAGE.COM - UNITED WEB SALES