Complaint Review: Tires and more ccc suwanee

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: teco88 — suwanee Georgia United States of America
Tires and more ccc suwanee
3237 Lawrenceville-Suwanee Rd suwanee, Georgia United States of America

Tires and more ccc suwanee unprofessional ripoffs suwanee, Georgia

*Author of original report: n/A

My experience with Tires and More CCC in Suwanee, GA was the worst.  I cant help but feel taken advantage of and ripped off.  They kept my car for over a month and it is now worst off than it was when I took it to them.

On June 8th 2012, I took my BMW to tires and more and I explained to them that my check engine light was on and I needed to get it fixed.  Hector, helped me that day and he was extremely helpful and explained that it was a sensor and some hoses.  I was told that the job was going to be completed in a day so I was given a loaner caravan and I left my vehicle.

When I returned the next day I was told that they did not complete the job and it would take longer.  I called the next day to find out that the sensor was not the problem and I had in fact paid for the replacement of a very expensive part for nothing.  My vehicle at this point was not fixed.  I continued to check on my vehicle as I left town on business while the car was being fixed.  During the month of June they continued to work on my car and could not get it fixed.  Multiple repairmen came in to work on my car and could not fix it.

While away on business I was even contacted and informed by an employee that someone was interested in purchasing my car, but the still could not fix the car. When I returned a month later i was told that they were still working on my car.  At this point I just wanted my car fixed.  i was later contacted and told that they thought it might be the fuel pump. The owner was very nasty to me and did nothing to re-assure that the problem would be fixed.  She was extremely rude and short tempered.

Ms. Roman went on to threaten me to take the parts off and charge me for labor.  I told her to put my vehicle back together because all trust was gone.  Their integrity was shot to hell at this point.  A few days later I arrived there to find that my car would not even start and when I asked Ms. Roman about my car not starting she said I had a bad battery. She did not inform me of this issue at all and began to argue with me right in the office then she stormed off to begin arguing with another customer and also threatened him to take his tire off then her husband got into an altercation and shoving match with the customer.

I paid for their work and knowledge but I have nothing to show for it but time wasted and added frustration.  Guess my lesson is never go to a tire place for car repairs.  This establishment is ran by animals and they have no regard for customers.  My car is currently making very strange noises and I am very unsatisfied.  This was the worst experience i have ever encountered in my life.   You shouldnt even Make Tires and More CCC Suwanee your absolute last resort.  This is a very unprofessional group of ignorant rip-offs. Just thought you should know.  Conducting such Business should be a Crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-and-more-ccc-suwanee/suwanee-Georgia-/Tires-and-more-ccc-suwanee-unprofessional-ripoffs-suwanee-Georgia-913768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires and more ccc suwanee

n/A

AUTHOR: teco88 - (United States of America)

N/A