Complaint Review: tires-easy

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: hermanatorr — ashburn Virginia
tires-easy
631 Indiana Street Benicia, California United States of America

tires-easy delticom Sold me brand new tires that were over 7 years old. Old hard dangerous rubber. Benicia, California

This company sold me brand new tires that were 7 years old. I went to my tire shop to get them mounted and they said it would be difficult and dangerous to mount these tires. I called tires-easy to request a newer tire but i was told that there was another set that was a few months newer but nothing recent. They offered me a 5% credit back (roughly $20), I got furious and hung up. I ended up getting the tires mounted because i could not afford buying another set and found out that the tires are very hard (all season Pirelli) and have absolutely no grip on the road. I am waiting to an accident to happen on the tires so that i can take some legal action against them for selling a liability set of tires.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tires-easy/Benicia-California-94510/tires-easy-delticom-Sold-me-brand-new-tires-that-were-over-7-years-old-Old-hard-dangerous-1037116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tires-easy