Complaint Review: tires-easy.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: Capt.Stoney — Port Aransas Texas
tires-easy.com
4650 E. Second Street Suite A, Benicia, CA 94510 Benicia, CA 94510 , California USA

tires-easy.com Delticom North America INC. This company will not honor their warranty Benicia, CA 94510 California

On Feb.11.2012 I ordered 4 tires for my 2009 Versa, little did I know that the tires I was buying were 3 years old, this was told to me by Nicole in customer service. On August, 9 2013 I took my car to the dealer and the told me the shaking was a belt seperation. I took the car to the place where I had the tires installed and the tire was taken off and a used tire put on. I contacted tires easy and they sent a UPS return label to return the tire. The tire was recieved in California on August 27th 2013.

It is now October 2nd and each time I have called to find out when they will send me my pro rate check they tell me they are still investigating it. Yesterday they told me the tire was sent to Houston TX for evaluation.

I should have done aq google on tires-easy before I purchased them and I would have found out that this is a company that is dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tires-easycom/Benicia-CA-94510-California-94510-/tires-easycom-Delticom-North-America-INC-This-company-will-not-honor-their-warranty-Ben-1088894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tires-easy.com