Complaint Review: TIRES PLUS LAWRENCEVILLE GA

• Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: laurana420 — lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
TIRES PLUS LAWRENCEVILLE GA
4830 Sugarloaf Parkway Lawrenceville, Georgia United States of America

TIRES PLUS LAWRENCEVILLE GA Wes/Josh/ Zach RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!CRAPPY WORK-DO NOT GO HERE, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lawrenceville, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Corporate Office

My car and my husbands both broke down at the beginning of the year. Both cars old-both not worth costly WORTHLESS repairs. After getting suckered into putting repairs for the ENTIRE limit of my card- funny it cost as much as my limit(THEY SUCKER U WITH THE CARD-DONT GET RAPPED)...I explicitly expressed that I could NOT afford repairs on these cars if it would not Fix the problem for a Long time- AKA NOT RIP us off. But they DID.

A month after both cars had timing belts, and my car ALL the oil seals...A month after spending$2,000 both cars BROKE AGAIN. My husbands car was towed in for free and all of a sudden he needs a transmission and SO DOES MY CAR- both had timing belt fixed and BOTH have transmissions DIE a MONTH LATER TO THE DAY_BOTH!

After being RAPPED we could only afford to get a transmission done on my car-A few weeks after that my car was LEAKING OIL again!!!!!!!!;

I took it back in and they NEVER fixed my oil pan gasket leak. The ONE thing that I knew what was wrong and originally TOLD them. So back again to get that fixed.

NOW my husbands car cost $620 to break in a MONTH with the same symptoms it had when it originally broke down......but it needed a timing belt?!?!?!?!?! LIARS CHEATS

Now my car FOR THE 3RD TIME THIS YEAR------- it's leaking oil. After $1500 its STILL LEAKING. I could have bought a NEW CAR FOR THIS EVIL RAPPING RIP OFF JOKE OF A HUMAN SERVICE. Evil evil evil people to rip off poverty stricken Hard working AMERICANS.

So I am suppose to take it back for a 3rd time to obviously incompetent or UNTRUTHFUL UNSKILLED Mechanics. They are going to tow it for free and we will look at it together and if they determine that it is there fault they will fix it.
To me that sounds like we will play the game and get your car in here BUT if we decide to SCREW u over Ill have to some how, and ONLY GOD knows how, Pay for the freaking JOB TO BE DONE RIGHT. SUE them and Figure out how to pay to get it towed back.

They are evil CON ARTISIT---------I know the card is tempting but its the devil seducing you.

I have contacted the 'Customer Service Dept." for MONTHS and NEVER EVER EVER can I get a Manager on the phone. That shows u right there.

If they cant be bothered to get on the phone after spending $2000- they are in the BUSINESS OF TAKING PEOPLES MONEY-STEALING-FOR Shotty Work.

DO NOT TAKE UR CAR TO THE DEVIL. STAY AWAY. FIND SOMETHING ELSE. I promise you. Stay away. Please learn from me so that EVIL Take advantage JERKS DO NOT PROSPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIRES-PLUS-LAWRENCEVILLE-GA/Lawrenceville-Georgia-30044/TIRES-PLUS-LAWRENCEVILLE-GA-WesJosh-Zach-RIP-OFFCRAPPY-WORK-DO-NOT-GO-HERE-EVE-877201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIRES PLUS LAWRENCEVILLE GA

Corporate Office

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - (USA)

Thank you for writing this post so that we can get involved.  I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get your contact information?  I know you mentioned that you have already contacted someone at the corporate office but I would like to follow-up with them to see what can be done.

Thank you.