Complaint Review: tires plus pewaukee wi

• Submitted: Thu, February 27, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: nick — waukesha Wisconsin
tires plus pewaukee wi
387 Pewaukee Rd pewaukee, Wisconsin USA

tires plus pewaukee wi Tires Plus Sabatoge pewaukee Wisconsin

I brought my 1995 Eclipse in to get two rear tires. I said I do not want the alignment check or the fluids check. I said dont even open the hood, just put the tires and thats it. I left and came back 45 minutes later and what do I see the hood is open and the guy us leaning into my car. Thats specifically after I said do not do it, Anyway, I left after I claimed my 59 min thing, it took the and hour and a half to do 2 tires. I left, the next day I am on the freeway and my belt breaks out of no were. I know for sure the belt was good it was replaced less than a year ago along with the water pump aun idlers. they were good i check them twice a month, the 1st and 15th. I checked them the morning of the repair it was fine. I dont know what they were doing under the hood but why open the hood for rear tire install, sounds fishy and i want them to pay for the repairs. I know they did something, I know it. Im not going to rest until i get some kind of restitution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tires-plus-pewaukee-wi/pewaukee-Wisconsin-53072/tires-plus-pewaukee-wi-Tires-Plus-Sabatoge-pewaukee-Wisconsin-1127162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tires plus pewaukee wi