Complaint Review: TIRES PLUS

TIRES PLUS
1130 N WOODLAND BLVD DELAND, Florida United States of America

TIRES PLUS BEWARE DELAND, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Corporate Response

Beware - TIRES plus in deland   - my wife was in deland visiting my daughter when the car would not start . She had it towed to tires plus since the were one of few places open. AT first they were nice , but then they would not accept my tires plus credit card over the phone.   then they charged my wife $200 per hour for labor for the repair.. What a scam....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIRES-PLUS/DELAND-Florida-32720/TIRES-PLUS-BEWARE-DELAND-Florida-1026574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIRES PLUS

Corporate Response

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - (USA)

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am with the Tires Plus Corporate Offices. I have read through your concerns and wanted to see if I could help. It is policy not to accept credit cards over the phone due to fraud concerns, however since it was a Tires Plus Card we can typically look up the users account information in-store. Although labor rates may vary slightly depending on location, an hourly labor rate of no more then $145 should ever be applied. If you could please email me at social@bfrc.com with an invoice number and the store location your wife visited I would like to look in to this further to see where things may have gone wrong.

Sincerely,