Complaint Review: TIRES PLUS

• Reported By: Joe M — Pembroke Pines Florida
TIRES PLUS
15907 PINES BLVD Pembroke Pines, Florida United States of America

TIRES PLUS Deceptive Practices Cost Me Almost $200! Pembroke Pines, Florida

I dropped off my car to have four tires replaced. I was give an estimate that put put the total price for everything (four tires plus a 3-year alignment) at just over $500. When I arrived four hours later to pick up my car I was told my bill was $701.50! Almost a $200 difference! I left a message with the corporate office and submitted an electronic message via their website. I'll update if/when I hear from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIRES-PLUS/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33027/TIRES-PLUS-Deceptive-Practices-Cost-Me-Almost-200-Pembroke-Pines-Florida-1043769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIRES PLUS