Complaint Review: Tires Plus

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Liz Weisiger — Westminster Colorado United States of America
Tires Plus
120th and Sheridan Blvd Westminster, Colorado United States of America

Tires Plus Ricard,store manager said that I needed breaks but then wouldn't honor a coupon. Lying and aggressive. Westminster, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Tires PLus Complaint

I took my car in for an oil change and when they rotated the tires, they said I needed new rear breaks.
They said I only needed the pads replaced. When the coupon came available for break pads, I
took the car in. They lied and tried to get me to buy a more expensive package. I left and called
the manger the following day. He said to bring the car in. When I brought the car in, he wouldn't
honor the deal, kept my car and I almost had to call the cops to get my car back. They lied
and were extremely hostile. This is not the 1st time they had tried to do the bate and switch on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tires-Plus/Westminster-Colorado-80031/Tires-Plus-Ricardstore-manager-said-that-I-needed-breaks-but-then-wouldnt-honor-a-coup-975183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tires Plus

Tires PLus Complaint

AUTHOR: consumer voice - (USA)

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am with the Firestone Corporate Offices. I believe you have posted on our Tires Plus Facebook page as well, to which I have responded. I was wondering if you could email me at social@bfrc.com with some more details as well as your invoice # or visit date if possible. I would like to get management involved in an effort to resolve this issue.

Thanks,