shift

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2003

• Reported By:ocean shores wa
Titanium Blue Credit Enhancement Services
PO 147 Camden, New Jersey U.S.A.

Titanium Blue Credit Enhancement Services ripoff consumer rip-off fraud deceptive tactics Camden New Jersey

I also was ripped off by this so called busines.. I even went to the FBI and never heard from them after either.. this place took my $200+ for supposedly credit card and I did get something back. I received a catolog of all this high price procucts that we couldnt or wouldnt use and other stuff in the folder that was useless.

I tried over and over to get ahold of someone, they would either not answer or give me the runaround and other bogus numbers to call..

I found out they had many names and called the FBI who was in a house there in NJ, I called the FBI to find out if this souned odd and they said no they often had agents in houses and the name was official but never did get anyfeedback. Do not fall for this like we did...

alice
ocean shores, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2003 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titanium-Blue-Credit-Enhancement-Services/Camden-New-Jersey-0801/Titanium-Blue-Credit-Enhancement-Services-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-deceptive-tactics-63303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titanium Blue Credit Enhancement Services