Complaint Review: title loan america

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — Pine Bluff Arkansas
title loan america

title loan america i got a $1300 loan for my 2001 ford f-150,they said i had one year to pay the loan off,well i didn't hear from them again,but i left home to pick my son up from school and a wrecker was at the house, Internet

I got a $1300 loan from this company.I didn't here from the anymore until one day I came home from picking my son up from school,a tow truck was in my yard hooked up to my truck a 2001 ford f-150,I tryed to talk to the man,he gave me a number to call,when I called what they told me I needed yo get my truck back was doubled.I didn't even know my payment was up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/title-loan-america/internet/title-loan-america-i-got-a-1300-loan-for-my-2001-ford-f-150they-said-i-had-one-year-to-1045379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on title loan america