• Report: #1120769

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: jacqueline — lewisburg Tennessee
title max
corpus christi, Texas USA

title max tried to recharge me every month by having me renew the papers and i would have never got my car paid off so i just let my car go back in august 2013 they told me 3 to 4 times if i didnt pay they would pick up the car the next day well here it is feb 4,2014 and they still havent come got it so i called them and now they tell me i have to take it to them and here i am i moved back to tnn corpus christi Texas

i used titlfe max in tnn and was real happy with it but in texas they want you to renew every month so you never get your car paid off i guess.they told me that if i missed 1 day with the payment they would pick up the car and i called them to pick it up i believe in august 2013 and here it is feb 2014  and the car aint picked up so i called them again this is like the 4th time calling them and now they tell me there not picking up the car i have to take it to them.well i had to move back to tnn for the doctors thats why i let my car go back so how do i get it to them when i dont live there any modre.if they hadnt told me they would pick it up i wouldnt have left without taking it over to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/title-max-/corpus-christi-Texas-78413/title-max-tried-to-recharge-me-every-month-by-having-me-renew-the-papers-and-i-would-hav-1120769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on title max