Complaint Review: Title Max- 100010 manchaca

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Ron — AUSTIN Texas
Title Max- 100010 manchaca
10010 manchaca austin, Texas USA

Title Max- 100010 manchaca Deceptive Trade. I got a title loan thru Title Max, and I got behind on. The girl from the store called the school where my children went to school and found out waht time they got out of school, and then had the repo co. waiting for me. austin Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Glad you asked...I can help you........

I took a title loan from Title Max at 10010 Manchaca Austin, I fell behind on the payments. Some lady from Tilte max called the school where my children attend and ask them what time the school let out, because there mom wasn't going to pick them that there dad was and I didn't know hat time or what door the kids came out of. the lady in the office gave out the information. So, when I pulled up to get the kida and got out of my SUV to walk inside. The repo co. repossessed my SUV. Not a good business tactict. IS there anything that I can do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Max-100010-manchaca/austin-Texas-78744/Title-Max-100010-manchaca-Deceptive-Trade-I-got-a-title-loan-thru-Title-Max-and-I-got-1144134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Max- 100010 manchaca

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Glad you asked...I can help you........

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

" IS there anything that I can do?"

Just make all payments in full and on time, EVERY time and this just won't happen.  A really simple concept, no?

". So, when I pulled up to get the kida and got out of my SUV to walk inside. The repo co. repossessed my SUV. Not a good business tactict."

This type of lender KNOWS they're dealing with deadbeats and is living up to THEIR part of the agreement...YOU didn't.

Incidentally, the SUV is NOT yours until you pay what you owe.  That's why it's called a "Title loan" they own it until fully paid off.  See how helpful I can be.

I'll bet this isn't the first time something like this has happened to you...right?  They have every right to protect their investment.