Complaint Review: Title Max Loan Company

128 North Lowry Street Smyrna, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 6156251012
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Title Max Loan Company without a call or a note, Titlemax has charged me 121.55%interest,i've paid them back $2158 and I pay they 3 month ,now I owe they $1760, I Thought I have a higher car payment, I pay every month $320 Smyrna, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Redemtion

*Consumer Comment: Repo

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You dont pay this happens.

Titlemax has charged me 121.55%interest,i've paid them back $2158 and I pay they 3 month ,now I owe they $1760, I Thought I have a higher car payment, I pay every month $320 at least it is not in danger every month of being repo'd.
I loss my job , I dont pay 30 day they take my car go to sell,I call Titlemax to day why , they came and took my car at midnight i had my stuff like car seats, money, and other stuff in the car i follow the tow guy to get my car seat they stop but never open i called the store to upon my payment the manager of the store  just need the money whole amount i own so i need people to know that title max is the worst store read the policy before you give them your title i understand that you don't care about this note but we didn't pay them so i understand they can come but they should contact me so i can get my stuff out the car.i want this business to close no more load from this if you need money go t a bank or wait till your pay day

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2010 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Max-Loan-Company/Smyrna-Tennessee-37086/Title-Max-Loan-Company-without-a-call-or-a-note-Titlemax-has-charged-me-12155interest-625203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Max Loan Company

Redemtion

AUTHOR: duke0645 - (United States of America)

In the State of Tennessee you have 20 days to redeem your vehicle by paying what you owe on the title pledge and the repossession fee. The title pledge company must hold the vehicle 20 days before selling it.

Repo

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (U.S.A.)

I have a better idea.  Go to school and learn the English language.  Your post was impossible to read.  It's no wonder you lost your car....you can't read or write.  Geeezzzzz.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You dont pay this happens.

AUTHOR: briana riche - (U.S.A.)

You have admitted that you failed to meet the obligation and they repo the car. NO REPO person would have stopped. They do not know if you have a gun or what. Contact the store and they will tell you how you can reclaim your personal property. Normally one of the store personal go the next day, cleans out the car of all your items, They have to inventory everything and then bring back to the office. You have 60 days to get your stuff or it will be disposed of in accordance with state laws. Yes if they have to go through all the work of putting out for repo, repo it, cleaning it out then yes you must pay loan in full plus repo fees. What did you expect when you did not pay for 30+ days?? Also they are not going to call someone to say clean out your car we are going to repo..99% of the people would go hide the cars then.