Complaint Review: title max newport tn

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — newport Tennessee United States of America
title max newport tn
514 a west broadway newport, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 423625 3386
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

title max newport tn getting ripped off by title max of tn and shady repo companies newport, Tennessee

My car was repossesed on jan. 11th. Repo mans name is craig copely.he picked the car up at aprox. 9:30 am, the car didnt get to the impound lot untill aprox. 11:50 am.
The lot is only 15 min from my house were he took the car. I spoke with chris fish, manager, when the repo happened. I asked him if my car would be secure wile impounded. He told me it would be I side fence with camera and security, and be locked up.
Wen I paid to get my car back chris and I went to the lot. The doors were unlocked and the battery was missing. Along with a sony explode 1100 Wat amp and two 15 inch subs and also an xbox kinect. They only gave me a door key back and said thats the only key they had. Anyone who has borrowed from title max knows they have to have a switch key too. Very shady if u ask me. I filed police reports with the sherriffs dept. And mr fish requested that the report not be made public. Hmm wonder why?
Think twice befor u go In the door...... title max in newport tn. I will keep this updated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/title-max-newport-tn/newport-Tennessee-37821/title-max-newport-tn-getting-ripped-off-by-title-max-of-tn-and-shady-repo-companies-newpo-1007441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on title max newport tn