Complaint Review: title max

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: angell — winfield Missouri United States of America
title max
3850 west clay street st charles, Missouri United States of America

title max they keep calling harassing me my family my contacts they started calling the day after the payment was due.leaving rude messages st charles , Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Simple Solution

They keep calling harassing me my family my contact which are friends they call a total of ten times a day sometimes right at another same person each time they started call the day after the payment was due the payment was due on a Sunday that started calling as soon as they opened im Monday.they are leaving rude message the one Guy and girl who calls they say you need to call me now.then five minutes later they call right back leaving another message call us now this is everyday all day even called at 10 pm.this is getting crazy they told me they do not contact my reference they have been the started on Monday after the first day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/title-max/st-charles-Missouri-63302/title-max-they-keep-calling-harassing-me-my-family-my-contacts-they-started-calling-the-987485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on title max

Simple Solution

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Make your payments on-time and you won't have to worry about them calling when you are late.