Complaint Review: TitleMax Of Georgia

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
TitleMax Of Georgia
5739 Wendy Bagwell Parkway Suite 101 Hiram, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 678-567-5231
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

TitleMax Of Georgia Repo my car when I was only late 7 days. Hiram Georgia

My Family moved to Dallas Georgia due to financial difficulty we needed to borrow $1500. A friend told us about Titlemax of course, we thought at the time it would be a good idea to pawn the title of our 1999 Toyota Camry. We did the loan was $1800, that we would pay $235 every month for 12 months wich would be a total of $2820 very high but at the time we really werein a financial crisis. We made our 1st payment July 2007 then so forth, we decided to move back to Florida which we advised them it was ok and we were paying on time.

January 2008 we moved to Florida still making our monthly payment, I personally spoke to Terry the so call manager explained to him that I will be late that he would get my payment friday July 18th before 12:30pm.

July 18th we were watching TV around 1 AM in the morning we heard a loud noise in the parking lot we looked outside sure enough our car was beeing towed. We ran outside the only thing the Tow truck driver can tell us we are beeing repo. I call the Police they told me that I need to call titlemax, I waited until 9AM Sharp to call spoke to the Rude, Unprofessional Manager (Terry) he could not even tell why my car was towed I was very upset, I was tired of their rubbish we argued on the phone for a good 20 minutes but he still could not give me a straight answer.

I lastly ask him how much do I still owed he had the nerve to tell me that in order for them to release my car I need to $2210.72 don't forget about the $235 a month for 12 months I already paid. Thank God we called our parents we got the money to pay them to get the car back, as a so call manager he told me I need to send the money Western Union, I ask him do they have another way that they can get their money to them. He just hung up the phone.

I managed to put the money on a friend's account and she went to take the money to them that same day of the 18th late very late I got my car back. Here's the Scammers address 5739 Wendy Bagwell Parkway Suite 101 Hiram Georgia 30141 (678)567-5231.

Now I am waiting for my title when I called Terry he had the nerve to tell me how come I had the money now to pay after they had to repo the car, like I explain to him on the phone. I will make sure they get fix, Voodooo does exist specially where I am from.

It is very hard in the USA to make it,and you go about robbing people like that, who would want to borrow $1800 and pay back $5000. They are so unprofessional talkig to them is like wasting your time and energy, they just want your money and that's it. I know the system won't do anything abput that, and they also know it, but guess what you really have customers from every where that doe snot believe in the justice system here.

Please I would advice anyone that needs a loan please don't use Titlemax they are a bunch of crooks, the face they give you on the when getting the loan is not the same face/or attitude you get when making the monthly payment. When you call them they are never on the same page, the have differnt employees working there every week, they have no kind of training, what they tell you when you get the loan is not the same thing they tell you after.

The craziest dilemma about this whole ordeal is they always want you to sign a new contract every time you go pay. Now I am waiting for my title like I told that dumb manager (Terry ) I am waiting until Tuesday June 22nd to get my tittle if I do not get it all hell going to break loose. I am from Africa the Dahomey descended(if you guys know what I mean) they will respect people.

Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TitleMax-Of-Georgia/Hiram-Georgia-30141/TitleMax-Of-Georgia-Repo-my-car-when-I-was-only-late-7-days-Hiram-Georgia-352811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TitleMax Of Georgia