Complaint Review: Titlemax - Title bucks

• Reported By: idric — loganville Georgia United States of America
Titlemax - Title bucks
2537 main st . sw . snellville, Georgia United States of America

Titlemax Title bucks Ripoff by titlemax snellville, Georgia

I had some down times, so i decide to go to title bucks and get a loan. When i enter the building the first thing i saw was the sign that read we are here  to help you. I ask for $2,000 dollars ,they gave me $3,500, i ask the agent what was my monthly payment , she told me that will be that will be $361.oo which did not sound too bad. 11 months later i decided to check on my balance ,only to find out i was only paying the intrest on the loan, this is not something i normally do , i only wish the agent was honest with me  and give me a better understanding of what i was getting into . If i was told the truth i would of walk away or take only $2,000 which carry a lessor intrest rate, so the agent know just what she was doing maybe the bigger the loan the more incentives for her. now its december 2009 and i paid over $5,500 and i still owe $3,900 on my principle, this is too bad, i was told by the agent the only way out is to pay that amount in full or i will lose my car. can someone help me please ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titlemax-Title-bucks/snellville-Georgia-30078/Titlemax-Title-bucks-Ripoff-by-titlemax-snellville-Georgia-536226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titlemax - Title bucks