Complaint Review: titlemax / titlebucks

• Reported By: me — Georgia United States of America
titlemax / titlebucks
abercorn st savannah, Georgia United States of America

titlemax / titlebucks Easy way to lose your vehicle savannah, Georgia

I regret that i must inform you. You have a very good chance of having a very bad "relationship" with this institution. I worked for this company for over 2 yrs. So I was also the problem.

I have seen people make payments on cars they no longer have. not repo's- but junked by the customer.
I have seen people get hammered for 45$ while the big accounts slide by.
I have seen people attempt to run over employees
I have seen people threaten employees in the store & at their house.
I have had keys thrown at me countless doors slammed in my face,phone hang ups.

what you don't realize, is the people doing these jobs,only do it to support families. not because they enjoy it. the ones that enjoy it are the ones you see in the same store for yrs. everyone else is on a revolving door.  The "good" managers make upwards to 100,000  would you quit? but as an adult making 25K, why would you stay?  The company has good ole stand by lines--we give you more $ we charge half the interest keep in contact, we can work with you. need some extra $ for school supplies, xmas,ect, ect AT  158% WHY TAKE IT ?

True story-
borrow 5000$,few yrs ago. make late payments & minimal amounts for yrs. Get repoed, still owe, 3500$ but payed over 11k.  Alot of people think it goes on their credit- it doesn't, even if they never get the car. never on your credit. easier way to come out ahead- drop off a money order when closed, cant charge late fees. have forgotten alot of the in's & out's- when i remember, i will post more

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/titlemax-titlebucks/savannah-Georgia-/titlemax-titlebucks-Easy-way-to-lose-your-vehicle-savannah-Georgia-782389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on titlemax / titlebucks