receives

• Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: ALWAYSKEEPALAWYERTITLEMAXANDPAWNSUC — STONE MTN Georgia
TITLEMAX
PEACHTREE INDUSTRIAL BLVD CHAMBLEE, Georgia United States of America

TITLEMAX TITLEBUCKS, TITLEPAWN, INSTALOAN, ANY COMPANY THAT WILL GIVE YOU CASH FOR YOUR CAR TITLE!!!!! NEVER TRUST THEM OR GIVE UP YOUR ASSETS!!!!! CHAMBLEE, Georgia

On November 2012 i took a loan out on my title with titlemax to get my kids Christmas gifts. I was paying on time and etc. never missed a payment. I knew i wasn't going to be in a bind for long so I decided to wait until my tax check arrived so i can pay my loan in full. So once i let them know that i will pay them later in the month past my due date and I was going to pay in full, Title max started charging me $50.00 a day late fees, and started harassing me plus tried to repo my car. In the end i was told that i owed them d**n near ten grand. I only borrowed three grand!

So i read the contract and i noticed loopholes in their contract. I hired a lawyer. Here is why. In the contract of Title max they state you waive your right to sue them and take them to court and etc. BULLS**T!!!! It is your legal right to get yourself representation if you feel as if you are being violated period!!! Title max say that so they can legally f**k you over and etc. They want your car they never want your money. Title max give you money to put you deeper in debt. They know you have bills to pay and etc. They will take your car steal shit out of your car and sell it the next day.

My lawyer saw more loopholes than what i read. I took a $2700.00 Cashiers Check addressed to Titlemax to my lawyer and he mailed off his letter with my check. TITLEMAX TURNED BITCH THEY TURNED WHITER THAN CASPER!! Ladies and Gentlemen Titlemax never want to go to court. They have a bad Rep!!! They lose over 85% of their cases filed against them. All Of a sudden they accepted my cashiers check and made sure my title is clean and free of liens. My attorney gave them fifteen business days to get my title back to me or we will sue that ass for all they have. So we on standby and what do you know. My title came back faster than they you run a mile.  I learned a true lesson. I went through so much hell with these folks i don't even ask my parents for money. NO ONE!!

In reality yes these people are loan sharks. They lost more money fucking with me here is how? I moved somewhere new never giving them my address, I changed my number, And them tow truck drivers they kept sending to my old address costs them a thousand a trip. My neighbor said they came by five times. Plus i gave my references the heads up on what these people were trying to do. GET A LAWYER AND NEVER GO TO THE TITLE MAX OFFICE AGAIN IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH A SIMILAR SITUATION. Let your Lawyer get your title back. Title max cannot contact you once you have a lawyer, If they do Contact your Lawyer ASAP!!! Title max tried to side swipe my lawyer and I when they got the letter and check. Stating and i quote "We need you to come down without your lawyer to sign this settlement agreement. NEVER DO THAT!!!! Tell them to contact your lawyer. You will Get your title back faster than you know it. But have the full amount that YOU Think you owe not what THEY say you owe.

With a lawyer and the full amount of money past the loan they gave you then its settled. Don't be a dumba** and pay two grand when they loaned you four!!! You lost already but when you have the amount they loaned you plus a few hundred over then its done! These people day is coming. They think we are all dummies and deadbeats and poor people that cant make it but when you show how vicious you are intellect wise you become a threat to them. You are dangerous to their pockets in the long run. If you cannot afford a lawyer Go to LEGAL SHIELD, or legal aid websites. Trust me when i tell you shit gets done. They said i owed them $8473.64 on a three thousand loan? Subtract that amount from $2700.00 that's how much i saved and that's how much they will never get from me. PROTECT YOUR SECOND MOST EXPENSIVE THING YOU EVER BROUGHT AS AN ADULT......YOUR CAR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TITLEMAX/CHAMBLEE-Georgia-/TITLEMAX-TITLEBUCKS-TITLEPAWN-INSTALOAN-ANY-COMPANY-THAT-WILL-GIVE-YOU-CASH-FOR-YOUR-CA-1039316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TITLEMAX