Complaint Review: titlemax

illinois ave oak ridge, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 8654832048
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

titlemax "they"ll take your TITLE and rip you off to the MAX" -titlemax oak ridge, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: question

I went to Titlemax to get cash for my title,after reviewing information,going over paperwork & approval,titlemax offered me $500 for my mini van so I excepted it. While this was back in July of 2011,it is now february 2012 and I'am still paying on this loan,as I pay $83 every month on this loan and have been paying that amount since august of 2011.Which is a total of $492 on past,paid monthly payments.

As I contacted Titlemax to obatin my current pay-off balance they had informed me that it was $405.28. Therefore,after paying of this balance & adding the total of the past months payments,a $500 loan from titlemax 7 months later had actually cost me almost $900.00.

Another problem that I had with Titlemax was that they were very rude and disrespectful.When working with the loan agent she informed me that usually on a $800 loan,you end up paying $1,000 or within that nature. She was very friendly as I was just begining to work with them. As I later found out that when it was within a week of my monthly payment I would get texts messages & phone calls non-stop. If it was on the day my payment was due, they would try to contact me which seemed to be almost every hour on the hour.

I just learned my lesson and glad I was able to pay the loan off and not be bothered with that stress. Never again will I go to them or recomend them to anyone. This place does not need to be lending out loans and expectiing the world in return.They have a way of trying to make you feel as if they own you or they will heavily over charge on a loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/titlemax/oak-ridge-Tennessee-37830/titlemax-theyll-take-your-TITLE-and-rip-you-off-to-the-MAX-titlemax-oak-ridge-Tenne-841590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on titlemax

question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"they will heavily over charge on a loan"

How much over the agreed amount were you charged on the seven-month loan?