• Report: #1152040

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: diana — gulfbreeze Florida
titlemax/aka instaloan/tracey young
Nationwide USA

titlemax/aka instaloan/tracey young title max instaloan the company started charging a fee on top of my payment each month for what a state is a credit reporting check however none of my creditors appear on it and they will not allow you to view it or take it from the store Pensacola Florida Florida

unfortunately I lost my job over a year ago and found myself having to get a title loan from a place called instaloan also known as title max the owners name is Tracy youngit seems that now they have decided to charge a $30 fee each month a reoccurring fees for a credit report check so they sayhowever on this credit report check none of your creditors are listed but however anybody and everyone you have ever known name address and phone numbers are on there it is a huge violation of not only mine but people that I have known for years private information

now secondly how can they charge you a fee that was not a part of my original contract to repay my title loan my payment has now jumped from $120 to 170 a month! how can a company be allowed to do such outrageous actions at the cost of the consumer that's struggling these days to try to pay their debt back?  I contacted the corporate office and they informed me that there was nothing I could do that this would added each month.the average consumer that finds herself in a predicament where they need money needs to be aware of this company shame on you Tracy young .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/titlemaxaka-instaloantracey-young/nationwide/titlemaxaka-instaloantracey-young-title-max-instaloan-the-company-started-charging-a-f-1152040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on titlemax/aka instaloan/tracey young