Complaint Review: TJ LENDING

• Reported By: ANGRYATTJLENDING — macon Georgia
TJ LENDING
1378 S FIFTH ST ST CHARLES, Select State/Province USA

TJ LENDING RACIEST ST CHARLES MO

My sister has a car financed through T J Lending. I have heard some horrible stories as well as read some horrible complaints about this company but what I heard, took the cake. My sister was only a few days late on her car payment which was actually a partial payment. I think she owed like 80 bucks to complete out the payment. My sister told them that she would complete the payment on a certain day once she was paid and the lady (I think her name was Sherry) and told my sister that she needed to learn how to pay her bills on time. My sister then told her that she don't have to be rude in order to collect. Sherry then went on to say to my sister, "Yea, go ahead and roll your neck like the typical black woman with your attitude. My sister was floored as well as I because she had me on speaker so that me and my mother could hear how rude they were. We were in such shock to hear the way the talked to their clients first off and then to hear the raciest remark.. I had to check to make sure that I was still living in the 21st century. Now to hear about racism is one thing but to actually experience it was mind boggling. I am shocked that this company is still in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TJ-LENDING/ST-CHARLES-Select-StateProvince-63301/TJ-LENDING-RACIEST-ST-CHARLES-MO-1114257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TJ LENDING