Complaint Review: TLA

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: prettygirl — zumbrota Minnesota United States of America
TLA
5645 coral ridge dr#145 Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

TLA TLA CASH AND PRIZE INFORMATION DEPARTMENT They sent me a PAYOUT COMPLIATION NOTICE, Reporting to me that I needed to mail 20 for filing fee for the 2987,445.60$. I sent them the 20dollars and they repeated keep sending different letter saying Coral Springs, Florida

I was sent a form from tla cash and prize information department informing me that I was going to be sent2,987,445.60 dollars. I sent them the original form check that my name was corrct and that I was of legal age to receive this money. I mailed the formed with 20dollars ans they repeatedly keep sending me different forms saying the same amount wwon and paying the same amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLA/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/TLA-TLA-CASH-AND-PRIZE-INFORMATION-DEPARTMENT-They-sent-me-a-PAYOUT-COMPLIATION-NOTICE-Re-923381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLA