Complaint Review: tlc k9 academy

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: bperez1116 — surprise Arizona United States of America
tlc k9 academy
phoenix, Arizona United States of America

tlc k9 academy watch out!!!! what a scam. i wish i would of read the reviews before hiring them. phoenix, Arizona

I wish i would of read all these reports before i handed over my money to these scam artists. Bill is more than hard headed and his methods are more damaging to my dog than helpful. I have a high energy 7mo old puppy, he likes to jump,bark and was in need of some potty training, well... needless to say  because of bills "shock therapy" my dog can no longer hold his bowel movements. He has single handily destroyed my puppies moral and overall sense of security.The collars were tied tighter than the dog could handle causing him to vomit and cough uncontrollably. He couldn't lay down or breathe comfortably for that matter while Bill was in control of my pets. I was also up sold on a package due to the energy levels of my dogs. His answer for my dogs excitement was Prozac, and getting a doggy door for his urination problems. The irony is I listened and my puppy has gotten progressively worse, with no help from bill or any of his staff.

If all that wasn't bad enough, not only did bill cancel our first session with no advance notice but he did so on the 2nd and cut it short when i showed my dissatisfaction with his program and methods. He stormed out slammed the door and told me off. . I am currently filing with the bbb to discuss this matter and if im lucky i may get a refund but i wont be betting on that. After the dispute bill told me that he can cancel my contract with no refund or reason for the breach of contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tlc-k9-academy/phoenix-Arizona-/tlc-k9-academy-watch-out-what-a-scam-i-wish-i-would-of-read-the-reviews-before-hirin-961698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tlc k9 academy