Complaint Review: TLC The Lawn Company

• Reported By: fustrated in new england — Rochester New Hampshire
TLC The Lawn Company
POB 698 Shewsbury, Massachusetts USA

TLC The Lawn Company Total Rip off Company in Shewsbury Massachusetts

On, 4/17/13  asked Tlc to manage our lawn, they came two times and speed around your yard like it was a race track, according to them they were applying fertilizer and Weed control. At the time I was not impressed at the application that had been spread not only on my lawn but into all my gardens.

In May the yard looked worse then when we were doing the maintence ourselves. Next time the tech arrived I expressed our concerns and was told to be patient for the lawn repair.

Lawn what lawn we have a yard full of crab grass and weeds. Never saw them in June or July the start of summer,got a letter offering to lime our lawn at some unreasonable amount of product. Declined and we applied lime ourselves.

In August I called and fired them and told them to stop coming. They sent a letter of concent and then requested that we pay them 78.03.  I sent them a letter and asked them why they should get paid. Never heard a response and got another bill, now they are indicating that they are adding a 25.00 late fee.

I'm not paying for services that were not satisfactor and to a company who refussed to discuss my complaint with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLC-The-Lawn-Company/Shewsbury-Massachusetts-01545/TLC-The-Lawn-Company-Total-Rip-off-Company-in-Shewsbury-Massachusetts-1097123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLC The Lawn Company