Complaint Review: TLC The Lawn Company

• Reported By: Roger — North Attleboro Massachusetts
TLC The Lawn Company
235 Hartford Turnpike Shrewsbury, Massachusetts USA

TLC The Lawn Company WARNING - TOTAL RIPOFF Shrewsbury Massachusetts

This company is a TOTAL RIPOFF.  Don't be fooled by the low quote.  They charged me for services they didn't even perform. After the latest application I could see that they only treated 3/4 of my lawn but charged me for the entire thing. They are now threatening to turn my account over to collections - even though I offered to pay for the part they DID perform.

I thought I would try a lawn service again after many years since the last time TruGreen did an awesome job.

This year - my lawn is nothing but a weed patch.  Shame on me for not checking the reviews before contracting with them.  DO NOT USE TLC.  Instead just flush your $$$ down the toilet - at least THAT won't damage your lawn.  Grrrr.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLC-The-Lawn-Company/Shrewsbury-Massachusetts-01545/TLC-The-Lawn-Company-WARNING-TOTAL-RIPOFF-Shrewsbury-Massachusetts-1086701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLC The Lawn Company