Complaint Review: tlg Great Fun

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Deb — West Fargo North Dakota United States of America
tlg Great Fun
PO Box 41248 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

tlg Great Fun Great Fun charged my credit card $13.99/mo ,for over a year, for services I never agreeded to or received. Claimed I cashed a refund check from ecampus automatically signing me up.Deceitful,frautulant,and a sc Nashville, Tennessee

I was contacted by Capital One in February of 2012 that my credit cart account may have fraudulent activity. When I examined my statement I noticed that there was indeed a reoccuring charge to tlg Great Fun which I had failed to notice before. It started in June 2010 with amounts of $12.00 to $13.99 per month for a total of $281.79. I reported this to Capital One who contacted Great Fun. They were told that I had received a refund check in the mail  for a e-campus order I had placed and if I cashed this check I would automatically be signed up for their services. I never remember ever receiving any information from them or cashing a check with those stipulations. Capital One did credit my account for four months and said that was all they could do. I told them I researched that Great Fun on line and that there have been fraud reports filed from all over the country. They said Great Fun is a  legitimate company and that I must have accidentally consented to receiving their services when I was placing my e-campus order. I insisted that Great Fun is committing fraud against Americans all across the USA and as fraud investigators Capital One should be very concerned and try and stop them from ripping off people.They basically said it was my problem.

I have contacted Great Fun twice by phone and have sent two fax but have not got any resolution. They claim they will send me a copy of the check I supposedly cashed but I am not holding my breath because I doubt it exists. I believe their practices are at the best deceitful but more likely totally fraudulent. They obtain credit card numbers and banking numbers and then charge small amounts every month hoping people like me won't notice until it is too late. I don't know who to report this too so I hope you can forward my complaint to someone who will do something to stop these thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tlg-Great-Fun/Nashville-Tennessee-/tlg-Great-Fun-Great-Fun-charged-my-credit-card-1399mo-for-over-a-year-for-services-I-853233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tlg Great Fun