Complaint Review: tlg great fun

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: bernice — springfield Massachusetts United States of America
tlg great fun

tlg great fun money stealers, Internet

Hi TLG Great Fum are money stealers. Because i received a bank statement that this company took about 19.99 of my bank account. The problem is that I never ask to have this money taking out of my bank account and and never order a membership. They are getting information of bank accounts and address from who know who. I'm really pissed caused the money they took i was going to use for food for my kids, im not doing well on money and this company takes my money without my permission. but this is the GREAT part i have to wait 2 months for my freaky refund!!!! My worry is where they received my information from thats my problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tlg-great-fun/internet/tlg-great-fun-money-stealers-Internet-953672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tlg great fun