Complaint Review: tlg great fun/tlg shopper

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: April — vancouver Washington
tlg great fun/tlg shopper

tlg great fun/tlg shopper charged my debit card without my permission over several months Internet

Just received my march statement and saw two recurring charges of 16.99 on two seperate dates. so i called my bank and had them get me the phone numbers. they are sister company's. so i called the first number and asked what these charges were for. they said i signed up for discounts for travel, hotel stays, gas cards etc.. which i did not do . found out they went back to feb 5 of this year. i did not and have never signed up for this stuff. and they wont refund the charges. so i demanded they quit charging me and do not do it again or they will be reported for fraud,theft. the man hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tlg-great-funtlg-shopper/internet/tlg-great-funtlg-shopper-charged-my-debit-card-without-my-permission-over-several-months-1046756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tlg great fun/tlg shopper