Complaint Review: tlg*comphme

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: ann scannell — forest park Illinois United States of America
tlg*comphme
Internet, Connecticut United States of America

tlg*comphme the company fraudulently charged my credit card account on a recurring monthly basis. they claim i cashed some check they sent me. i never cashed any check! Internet, Connecticut

these scam artists ripped me off every month for the past few years by charging me $16.99 each month for discount home improvements.  interesting, since i do not own a home!  the company claims they sent me a check (false!) a few years ago and also claims i cashed the check (also false!).

all that time i thought my son was using my credit card to download music on the internet, so i never questioned it until now. i found out it was a scam accidentally.

i am filing a fraud report with my credit card company.  tlgcomp refused to refund all past fraudulent charges, but finally agreed to refund the current charge.  they also claimed "my account" is now closed.  we shall see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tlgcomphme/Internet-Connecticut-/tlgcomphme-the-company-fraudulently-charged-my-credit-card-account-on-a-recurring-monthl-1013781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tlg*comphme