Complaint Review: Tmart

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: McD — Queen Creek Arizona
www.tmart.com Internet, Select State/Province USA

Tmart Rip Off, Scam Artists! Internet

I am warning anyone that is thinking about using Tmart.com to order order products not to. We put in an order about a montha ago and have not received the product that we already paid for. I have attempted over and over again to contact there so called customer service and no one can answer any questions as to when the order will be sent to me. The tracking number that is on their website is invalid. I have asked to cancel the order and they tell me that because it shipped I cannot cancel it although they cannot give me proper tracking numbers for the order nor tell me when I should expect to recieve it. This place is a joke. I would highly reccomend to never use this company no matter the cost of the product. You may never get it and may not get a refund for the items you do not receive. There is no phone number to reach them either only online customer service which is never available. Complete joke of an online company. Buyer beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmart/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/Tmart-Rip-Off-Scam-Artists-Internetnbsp-1107761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmart