Complaint Review: tmart

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: freddie — California United States of America
tmart

tmart They take your money and then tell you it'll take 45 days for your order to arrive from China Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Would you please offer me your order number?

Saw their website and ordered a small  $30 item.  I received an email from them saying my order would be shipped in 1-2 days. After 2 weeks I emailed them back asking for a tracking number and their help in locating my order. They don't list any phone number which is a sure sign that they're not a reputable company. I received their reply that my order was being shipped from China and would take up to 45 days to get to me. I wrote back that this was unacceptable and I wanted to cancel my order and get my money back.  They refused to cancel the order since is was already processed but I could return the product(at my expense) after I got it and they would refund my money at that time? I don't believe  them.  This is a very sleezy company. I've contacted Paypal and they are investigating my complaint. No one should ever buy from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tmart/internet/tmart-They-take-your-money-and-then-tell-you-itll-take-45-days-for-your-order-to-arrive-984668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tmart

Would you please offer me your order number?

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear that.
I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.
If the items was shipped out via China,It usually takes 20-30 days but up to 45 days for
delivery.
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,